Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

autocad/3d blender training

Options
  • 23-11-2012 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭

Hi guys
    im interested in doing a course in autocad or blender. I want to learn how to make 3d models. I have good computer skills but cannot find any decent courses in the area. might be willing to do a course privately depending on lesson costs, so if anyone has any information please either post in here or drop me a pm,
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Rossan College in Letterkenny have a 3D computer aided design, but I don't know how much accreditation you'd get out of it. You might have to travel a little further afield for something more.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭overshoot

just wondering but what area are you aiming for(building, games, well its a long list)? a lot of the 3d programs tend to lean more to one area than another although plenty of similarities so learn one its a big head start on the rest.

wouldnt recomend 3d autocad though dont know anyone who uses it but then it is developing. it has the 2d drawing well done though and plenty done there before being brought to 3d.

rhino is a good program, user friendly may be worth a look at. (in the off chance you are looking for work in the construction area autodesk revit seems to be quite well sought after)

best 3d modelling you will see here btw
    ... all of this is computer done (you will not find anyone in donegal... or probably ireland capable of this. thought id throw it in tho just cause its class!)

Advertisement