Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's your earliest memory of life?

2»

Comments

Holiday in blackpool with my Mam, Dad, and sister. We stayed in a B&B over a spar shop, we got 10% discount on stuff in the spar shop and we got our dinners made for us every night. I liked the hotpot. We got foam cowboy hats and we went to Mr. Peabody's and I burned my elbows on the freefall because I didn't cross my arms. I had to sit with my elbows in ice. We went to see Brian Connolly in the Winter Gardens but he was cancelled. We went to a variety show and my Dad had a pitcher of beer and a lady had a sword put through her - apparently Bradley Walsh was the presenter or whatever you call it.

I was 3!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Falling into a boghole. (Rural Clare childhood! :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

On a ferry half way between England and Belgium with everyone getting sick from the choppy sea conditions. I was calm as hell drinking orange juice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭stateofflux

a huge furry monster looking at me through the bars of my cot (i found out later it was actually a small terrier)

Advertisement