Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where do you shop online?

• 23-11-2012 8:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 329 ✭✭

Apart from the usual amazon, play.com, msndmdirect and cdwow, where else do you shop online for gifts for family and friends?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Etsy is brilliant! But it really depends seller by seller on how quickly they can dispatch the item to you. Bookdepository.com is great if you're buying books (good prices and free shipping, though can take up to 1.5/2 weeks at this time of year).

It really depends on what you're buying :D

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ThunderApple

Amazon, mostly.
    I've also bought some festival tickets for some of my friends directly from the festival website. But Amazon had everything I couldn't find in the real life shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

I like the website Past Times. I got my dad the jukebox for christmas! And I got a few nice things for my friends.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

mandmdirect and amazon

• Site Banned Posts: 1 ann kelly

Hi samina don't buy the stuff online directly, always check for coupons and promotions before purchasing you will save a lot more as far as iam concered i visited packersave.com an found some amazing deals out there.
    kelly ann

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭FairytaleGirl

I get a good lot on ebay and amazon! Or branded sites like Topshop etc

I've liked the look of Etsy but never tried t!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭beltzar

I use ETSY all the time and love it!

Also, threadless.com is another favourite but takes an age for the items to arrive

Advertisement