Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car rental

Options
  • 23-11-2012 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Does anyone know if its possible to rent a car in Karratha and drop it off in Perth ?? Iv rang 3 car hire company's and none will allow me to drop it off in Perth !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

Does anyone know if its possible to rent a car in Karratha and drop it off in Perth ?? Iv rang 3 car hire company's and none will allow me to drop it off in Perth !

I'm trying to rent a car for Christmas and travel around WA but most companies only allow travel as far as Geraldton or Kalgoorlie etc for unlimited miles. I can get a Holden Cruiz ( spelling could b off) for 125 per day unlimited miles per day with AVIS but can't go as far as Geraldton so no good to to me as I need to go further. I'm under 25 so that doesn't help either.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

I'm trying to rent a car for Christmas and travel around WA but most companies only allow travel as far as Geraldton or Kalgoorlie etc for unlimited miles. I can get a Holden Cruiz ( spelling could b off) for 125 per day unlimited miles per day with AVIS but can't go as far as Geraldton so no good to to me as I need to go further. I'm under 25 so that doesn't help either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Pity you're not in Broome, there's a standby relocation special for 1 dollar a day, although you have to get to perth in 5 days!
    http://www.standbyrelocs.com/

Advertisement