Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Cabinet

• 23-11-2012 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I'm buying a 42' TV and mounting it on the wall - approx 4/5 feet off the ground. I've been looking for a cabinet/selves that would fit under the TV and accommodate all the things that go with it - Wii, Xbox, NTL Box. I also want to be able to hide the cables in so far as is possible. I can't find what I'm looking for! Everything is either too tall, too small or too narrow. I need approx 18’ of depth to hold the Xbox Any ideas?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

I done something similar, used a floating shelf from Ikea, hollowed out some of the middle for the power supply & extension lead and knocked out the wall and pushed cables down and out to the tv- it took a bit of effort but it is worth it now being cable free.

Next thing i'm adding is a soundbar

• Registered Users Posts: 7 RMacM1

James,

Class job.

Thanks for the idea.

R

Advertisement