Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company provided Healthcare cost

Options
  • 23-11-2012 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭

Wondered if anyone can help.

My company is currently providing Healthcare through Aviva. For myself, the missus and one child the NET cost for the company is €2447.20 for a plan B option. If I wanted to get the same level of care myself, it would cost me €2677.50. All costs include tax relief at source.

Wonder how these figures compare to others ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭caitrionaanne

What is ur question exactly???

What plan have you with Aviva? Plan B Options is a VHI plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Look at http://www.hia.ie/ to compare plan costs and coverage

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

I also assume you are paying BIK on the healthcare amount?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

What is ur question exactly???

What plan have you with Aviva? Plan B Options is a VHI plan.

Aviva, Plan B.

I'm trying to see how much everyone else gets charged. There seems to be some large differences between policy amounts between other companies. Are others getting much better rates ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

tallpaul wrote: »
    I also assume you are paying BIK on the healthcare amount?

Yes, I pay BIK and I pay it on the amount the company pays; which is the reason for the question. If the company paid less, my BIK is less.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭broker2008

I think you would get aq quicker answer if you went to the bother of checking the name of your plan. Aviva do not have a plan called Plan B. Plans start at less than 700 per annum

Advertisement