Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wishing Harry the best of luck with QPR

Options
  • 23-11-2012 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭

As the thread title says - wishing Harry the best of luck with QPR. It will be interesting to see if he can replicate his success dragging us from the bottom.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

They have got themselves a good manager there, and have a chance of staying up now IMO. Best of luck Harry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Good luck Harry , i thought as much that he wouldnt relocate to Ukraine :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Has he definitely got it?? If so great news for QPR, they wont be bottom for long if we were anything to go by!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

They'll stay up easily, wouldn't suprise me if they finish in the top half. They've a really good squad, plus the owner looks like he's happy to spend. He'll be a miracle worker if he can get Cisse scoring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭franktheplank

Cianan2 wrote: »
    Has he definitely got it?? If so great news for QPR, they wont be bottom for long if we were anything to go by!

I don't think it's been announced yet, seemingly their in talks but it's prob a done deal.

If he gets it I doubt he'll have the same immediate success he had with us. Their squad is nowhere near what ours was when he took over.

Maybe, I'll be surprised but i can't see QPR do anything other than struggle this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Best of luck to Harry,he was a good manager for us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

There goes Dawson in January and maybe Thud! If they finish above us I'll cry.

Best of luck Arry, you did wonders for us. Only wish you were still at the lane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Saab Ed wrote: »

Best of luck Arry, you did wonders for us. Only wish you were still at the lane.

I actually agree - you would miss the old fella

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

More Londoners for 'Arry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Good luck QPR.... As soon as soon as Roy Hodgson gets sacked Harry will drop you like a hot potato.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

not sure why anyone would wish him luck to be honest. He has nothing to do with us anymore, when he was with us he angled for the England job and performances where affected, when he didnt get it he spoke, through his lackeys in the media, about being worried why the club hadn't offered him an extension on his contract? since leaving the job the same pro 'arry journalists have had a campaign against our clubs current manager despite him being an excellent manager. QPR suits him as they have feck all points so he can harp on about that when he keeps them up, their fans have a low expectations and their owners have deep pockets. Personally i hope he does a terrible job.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

not sure why anyone would wish him luck to be honest. He has nothing to do with us anymore, when he was with us he angled for the England job and performances where affected, when he didnt get it he spoke, through his lackeys in the media, about being worried why the club hadn't offered him an extension on his contract? since leaving the job the same pro 'arry journalists have had a campaign against our clubs current manager despite him being an excellent manager. QPR suits him as they have feck all points so he can harp on about that when he keeps them up, their fans have a low expectations and their owners have deep pockets. Personally i hope he does a terrible job.
    Anyone here know positivenote think someone hacked his account. :)

Mullo76 wrote: »
    Anyone here know positivenote think someone hacked his account. :)
    no hacking at all... as ive posted previously, I'm not his biggest fan, esp in the latter months at the club where he made a mockery of the clubs name with all his media whoring.

no hacking at all... as ive posted previously, I'm not his biggest fan, esp in the latter months at the club where he made a mockery of the clubs name with all his media whoring.
    Don't disagree with u about the pimping himself for England job but post v user name just made me laugh - topic aside. Prob the beer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

I'm behind AVB but I wish Harry was with the club still. Had the team playing the best I've ever seen as a Spurs fan of nearly 15 years I think. Genius appointment anyway, they'll be sorted now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

harry is a muppet and a conman good luck with that qpr;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

since leaving the job the same pro 'arry journalists have had a campaign against our clubs current manager despite him being an excellent manager.

I disagree with you here. Our current manager is far from excellent and has a lot to do to even come close to two 4th places in 3 seasons. I know he needs time but he is definately not excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

This is the oddest post I've ever read on here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Ah look what the cat dragged in :D knew you'd be back :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Hatch99 wrote: »

Ah look what the cat dragged in :D knew you'd be back :o

Did you miss me ? (smiley intended but I'm on the phone)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 jerryDyid

Quote:
    Originally Posted by positivenote

strange that because i find it the most accurate and truthful analysis of del boy's tenure at ours
    why anyone would wish one of your rival's luck is beyond me :confused:
    personally i find the thread odd and strange but i suppose being a one club man for 40 years and not a "soccer" fan make's me odd
    i hope the media whore bring's them down one less london derby to worry about

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

jerryDyid wrote: »
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by positivenote

strange that because i find it the most accurate and truthful analysis of del boy's tenure at ours
    why anyone would wish one of your rival's luck is beyond me :confused:
    personally i find the thread odd and strange but i suppose being a one club man for 40 years and not a "soccer" fan make's me odd
    i hope the media whore bring's them down one less london derby to worry about

4th 5th 4th in his 3 full seasons at the club is all that matters the rest of the stuff is irrelevant. Best of luck Harry!

in what way is it odd mate? im just being honest and none of it is fabricated...

Did you miss me ? (smiley intended but I'm on the phone)

Obviously not as much as you missed me ;)

Would I be a pric* if I closed this thread, you have all slapped Harry on the back at this stage and wished him luck, nothing to do with us really.

Would I be a pric*QUOTE]
    closing the thread or not wont change that mate ;)

Mullo76 wrote: »
    Would I be a pric*QUOTE]
    closing the thread or not wont change that mate ;)

walked in to that :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement