Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Design Systems & Scheduling

• 23-11-2012 12:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I've a question for anybody who owns/runs or works in a web development agency: How do you manage scheduling?

My company uses Basecamp for project and task management and we;re very happy with BC BUT we are now starting to hit a volume of projects that means what we really need to supplement Basecamp is some sort of scheduling app.

I'm thinking something that allows me to divvy out and track time on a resource and project basis.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Cheers,
    Neil

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Shad0r wrote: »
    Hey all,

I've a question for anybody who owns/runs or works in a web development agency: How do you manage scheduling?

My company uses Basecamp for project and task management and we;re very happy with BC BUT we are now starting to hit a volume of projects that means what we really need to supplement Basecamp is some sort of scheduling app.

I'm thinking something that allows me to divvy out and track time on a resource and project basis.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Cheers,
    Neil

We use http://www.getharvest.com/ for time tracking, and Asana for task management/scheduling.

Advertisement