Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primary Teaching H Dip course

Options
  • 23-11-2012 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All,

I was wondering if people could tell me about their experience of completing a H Dip in Primary education in St Pats, Marino, Frobel, and Hibernian.

I am currently completing my application form but I don't know which course is the best.

Obviously I know the major differences between Hibernian and the other three.

many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

NUIM -> Primary & Pre-School

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Cailin CoisFarraige

The courses are much the same in Mary I and the Dublin colleges, they will all offer much the same modules and subjects. What you really need to consider is travel and accommodation expenses, which would be easiest for you, Limerick or Dublin? Try to visit each of the colleges if you can, though I know you're a bit stuck for time at this stage. Try to get a feel for each and see which atmosphere suits you best.

Personally, I have just finished in Mary I, and loved it, but obviously there will be others who enjoyed studying in the other colleges too.

Advertisement