Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just gave out to some schoolkids

• 23-11-2012 4:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭

Does this mean I'm officially old? Came back from a walk and the little brats were nosing around my garden, about to tip over a bin. Read them the riot act and they shuffled off.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Some little bastards told me the other day that I look like a "kidnapper".

Pfft, they wish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

lazygal wrote: »
    Does this mean I'm officially old? Came back from a walk and the little brats were nosing around my garden, about to tip over a bin. Read them the riot act and they shuffled off.

New neighbourhood crank in the making??
    Its a fine line between moving them on and drawing them on you even worse..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Yes. You are now old.

Here's a handy link for you for tomorrow morning:

How to Clean Egg Off A House

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

Have you found yourself looking at coffee makers because coffee has become your favorite past time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭franktheplank

Have you found yourself looking at coffee makers because coffee has become your favorite past time

Damn, I just realized thats the cut off point and i've past it.

Seriously tho, are coffee makers worth it, or do you just spend as much time cleaning all the fiddly little parts?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭tin79

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Yes. You are now old.

Here's a handy link for you for tomorrow morning:

How to Clean Egg Off A House

Jesus did they honestly need to write a guide for that. Its not a difficult concept really is it?

Next on eHow: how to wipe your arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 bellson

Your right to run the little sh!ts but your approach may lead to weeks of fun and wind ups for them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

tin79 wrote: »

I already have that one bookmarked in case I draw a blank on the can some day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

Did you shout "Git out of my yard you young whippersnappers"? Before settling down to some ovaltine whilst listening to The Archers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,844 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

tin79 wrote: »
    Jesus did they honestly need to write a guide for that. Its not a difficult concept really is it?

Its close
    http://www.ehow.com/how_8447154_use-diaper-wipes.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

If the 'little brats' were your own children then perhaps you're still young at heart.
    Well done you!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

NARC!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

If you chased them with a broom then it would have been official :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Did you shout "Git out of my yard you young whippersnappers"? Before settling down to some ovaltine whilst listening to The Archers.

Course not, this is Ireland.

"Get ouwwa that garden!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

I realised I was turning old when I rolled my eyes at all the adolescent brats hanging around outside the local shop...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I nearly became the man who would not give them their ball back

nearly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

I nearly became the man who would not give them their ball back

nearly

handing back a slashed ball dosen't count btw ;)

Advertisement