Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sneaky fap

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

smash wrote: »
    Did you give up? :(

Well I dont work there anymore :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

New office toilets not as sexy? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

A friend of mine used to fap into sandwich bags (when there weren't any sandwiches in them) - wham bam, seal 'em up and chuck 'em out. He was quite efficient, really.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭D_D

Is this a sign?

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭HemlockOption

Hav a cupla drinks on board so what r u on about re 'sign'? Ta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Hav a cupla drinks on board so what r u on about re 'sign'? Ta

Indeed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

I had a sneaky fap in the confession box when I was younger. It was incredible because I didn't even use my hands, it was like the power of God doing it for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

nbar12 wrote: »
    I had a sneaky fap in the confession box when I was younger. It was incredible because I didn't even use my hands, it was like the power of God doing it for me!

Think that is called a glory hole...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

I did it in Stephens green shopping centre before. 20c for a fap...I had just bought a new vibrator and wanted to try it out. Had to keep waiting for someone to dry their hands so nobody would hear the buzzing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

nbar12 wrote: »

He's not god, just a priest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭Autonomous Cowherd

I did it in Stephens green shopping centre before. 20c for a fap...I had just bought a new vibrator and wanted to try it out. Had to keep waiting for someone to dry their hands so nobody would hear the buzzing

:eek::eek::eek:

(why am I still reading this thread? what is wrong with me?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

Like most of us here, YOU'RE BORED OUT OF YOUR TINY MIND!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,462 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Your a wanker obviously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭Autonomous Cowherd

9959 wrote: »
    Like most of us here, YOU'RE BORED OUT OF YOUR TINY MIND!!!

I am a bit bored actually, 9959..I'm taking a break from a major housework project, ateing an oul' topic bar and waiting for the second wind...(none of which are euphemisms :eek:)

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

+ on an aerlingus plane, in front of kids at the beach and on a san franciso street during mardis gras (not me personally but all true)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

How many people are just reading this thread to get ideas to try a new fapping experience ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    How many people are just reading this thread to get ideas to try a new fapping experience ?
    I only pay attention to the women posting :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭Motivator

I had one in the toilet in work years ago. I was about 18 & was working with an absolute stunner one night, it was only the 2 of us in the office at the time & even though she was absolutely gorgeous & couldn't have been more out of my league I kept thinking I'd end up having sex with her on the desk any minute. Anyway we never got around to having sex but as she was counting the money she asked me to watch her & count it in my head aswell. 2 of us counting away anyway & she dropped a wad of notes on the ground, she bent over & I saw the sexiest pair of knickers I've ever seen. I made excuses & ran to the jacks to knock one out & get rid of my horn. Seeing as there was only one jacks in the office & I came out about 10 minutes later panting I'm fairly sure she knew what I was at. Never got to have sex with her but I did finger her on a staff night out a few months later. Best night of my life.

Advertisement