Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

radio ad for commission free life assurance

Options
  • 23-11-2012 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

I heard an ad today on Today FM for commission free life assurance, but I've forgotten the website name....by any chance would anyone know it?

I've tried to listen back on today fm podcasts but they have removed the ads!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭gafarrell

http://www.lowcommission.ie (Not affialiated with this site)

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭buzz11

Thank you.... :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

buzz11 wrote: »
    I heard an ad today on Today FM for commission free life assurance, but I've forgotten the website name....by any chance would anyone know it?

I've tried to listen back on today fm podcasts but they have removed the ads!!

They are no advice discount brokers. Nothing new in that.

Remuneration Policy:

JSBCA Ltd t/a LowCommission are remunerated by commissions from the life companies we deal with. The rate of commission payable to us is at a significantly reduced rate, to allow for the significant discounts on premiums. Details are available on request.

Advertisement