Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE GRAW DOG FOOD FOR A YEAR!

• 23-11-2012 7:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23

Dogsfirst is running a competition on his face book page offering a free box of graw every month for a year! Check it out!

Its a photo for calendar type thing.

Get on it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

Sssh don't be telling everyone, I've already sent my pics in and don't need anymore competition :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Sssh don't be telling everyone, I've already sent my pics in and don't need anymore competition :D

Me too :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Saw it on FB earlier but I'm too tired to begin the epic task of choosing pics this evening lol so will hold off until tomorrow! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

I just submitted my three photos. It was SO hard to choose. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Benson got shortlisted!!

Bluecherry is that one of your english setters shortlisted? And DBB is in there too:D. Cmon boardsies, get voting for your favourites!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

And me :D

Dont forget to vote for my Wiley, black and tan ridiculous looking dog!

And me :D

Dont forget to vote for my Wiley, black and tan ridiculous looking dog!

Done!:D

Which one is Benson?

Which one is Benson?

Irish setter running through unripe corn with his tongue out!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=453799991350049&set=a.396088297121219.90023.154235037973214&type=1&theater

Which one is Benson?

red setter in the field (i think??)

Am gutted none of mine were shortlisted, but they look good in the video :)

• Advertisement

red setter in the field (i think??)

Am gutted none of mine were shortlisted, but they look good in the video :)

That's my boy:D. Whereabouts are yours in the video timewise?

Done, that's a lovely photo!

That's my boy:D. Whereabouts are yours in the video timewise?

Jazz is about 3.33 (jacker wearing a frisbee) and Jazz and Minnie are about 4.02 (2 Jacks on a lead) my springer is on there 2 curled up asleep but can't find him now :D

It's funny recognising dogs looking at the video... Saw TK123 Bailey and Toomanydogs is that my Púca with the sea behind her?

Gorgeous photos must have been a tough job for them choosing!

Oh Gorgeous English Setter?? My best friend growing up was a lunatic english setter.... very similar looking to your guy :D

Toomanydogs is that my Púca with the sea behind her?

That was your Púca :D It was a fluke photo that I was thrilled with

Just voted for Jess, I love that photo, contemplating the world

Oh Gorgeous English Setter?? My best friend growing up was a lunatic english setter.... very similar looking to your guy :D

Thank you :) She's the most serene, laid back dog. I took the photo on holiday in Kerry and she would sit like that for ages looking across the fields.

My other setter definitely falls into the lunatic category though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Got shortlisted too :)

It's the pic of the Akita walking through the snow with the ball :)

Jazz is about 3.33 (jacker wearing a frisbee) and Jazz and Minnie are about 4.02 (2 Jacks on a lead) my springer is on there 2 curled up asleep but can't find him now :D

It's funny recognising dogs looking at the video... Saw TK123 Bailey and Toomanydogs is that my Púca with the sea behind her?

Gorgeous photos must have been a tough job for them choosing!

The frame after Jazz and Minnie at 4mins is Benson and Coco in the top left:D.

Some brilliant photos, I don't know how they shortlisted them, they're all fantastic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

I voted for everyone because they were all just too cute to choose between! :P

• Advertisement

oooh just found my Boe on the video... he's at 5.04 bottom left, ironically enough the JRT to his right in the 1st frame is one of Jazzes friends :D:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Look at all the AP&I peeps who got through! Woohoo! Benson looks fab, and TMD, what a super photo with a great glint in his eye! And English Setter looks so regal, what a fab, fab breed they are :-) Foxyvixen, what was your akita heading towards with that purposeful march?
    Mine is the black GSD touching noses with the connemara pony. That pony gave birth to a foal only hours after the photo was taken, so clearly Lara GSD was giving midwifery advice! I got that photo after a mad scramble to get my crappy mobile phone out of my pocket :-)
    Lara GSD has died since, the photo still tugs my heartstrings. She was just.... Perfect.
    Her niece is in the other pics, goofball Sika another black GSD with head tilted to one side. And my westie and spaniel's butts are in a photo somewhere too. They'd be morto if they knew :-D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

She wasn't really marching at all. More of an extended walk at the time :) It was where I used to live and I'd let her out for a run in the field every day. She's walking back towards the house. Typical Akita lost interest in the game after 10mins and just headed back to the gate waiting for me to let her back in :) Either that or she suddenly remembered there was a fire in the house to lie in front of :)

Oh sorry to hear that dog has passed :( It was one of the photos that really stood out to me.
    Kuna used to have a horse friend alongside that same field :) Though she didn't get nose-to-nose to him :) They'd check in with each other and then trot alongside the fence with each other until Kuna decided to follow her nose to the other side of the field. Seemed like the horse even knew our routine because he'd be waiting as close to the gate as he could for us to come in :)

Looks like there's a winner - great choice! :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=455329611197087&set=a.396088297121219.90023.154235037973214&type=1&theater

I don't recognise the dog so not sure if he/she belongs to someone on here?

I wasn't expecting to win so I'm thrilled to bits that Jess is going to be a pin up :D along with a few others on here.

Looks like there's a winner - great choice! :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=455329611197087&set=a.396088297121219.90023.154235037973214&type=1&theater

I don't recognise the dog so not sure if he/she belongs to someone on here?

I wasn't expecting to win so I'm thrilled to bits that Jess is going to be a pin up :D along with a few others on here.

Yay, I'm delighted that Benson has got his mug in there too!!
    It's an awful pity Jazz didn't make it on the wildcard though.

Fairly sure Nugs Mammy isn't on here, but I do know him, he's a fab little guy, an absolute flyer on an agility course :D She is giving half the prize to a dog charity and if she follows through on who she's giving it to I cannott hink of a more worthy receipient.

He's also one of my Jazz's many boyfriends (she doesn't do girl dogs but is a complete tart for the boys :rolleyes:)

Jazz was beaten by the lovely puppy in the wildcard competition, I am banning her access to FB for a while as if she finds out she was beaten by a pup she will be unbearable to live with! She already thinks every pup out there is out to get her :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

THERE WAS A WILDCARD??!?!! How did I miss that?!:p

TillyGirl wrote: »
    THERE WAS A WILDCARD??!?!! How did I miss that?!:p

:D Yep, all the photos entered that didn't make the final 15 were entered in a 1 off, most likes, wildcard comp. There was some stunning photos, they really did have a tough choice picking the final 15 I reckon.

It was good fun :p

I saw the wildcard comp but didn't look through all the photos. If I'd know Jazz was so close to winning I'd have paid more attention. :o

• Advertisement

I saw the wildcard comp but didn't look through all the photos. If I'd know Jazz was so close to winning I'd have paid more attention. :o

Aw don't worry about it, but thank you :D I love that photo of Jazz, she looks so happy :)

Advertisement