Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are there actually any good casual sex websites in Ireland?

• 23-11-2012 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I have always been interested in getting myself an account with one of those casual sex websites like Be Naughty or something like that. There are a lot of users for them in America and UK but I'm afraid that they are a bit of a waste of money in Ireland. What do you think? Are there any?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Bebo is good

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Big Bottom

Why dont you just go out and try and meet someone in a pub?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 the5thace

I just like the idea of a community where everyone is on "the same page" literally and metaphorically.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Have you checked out The Thunderdome?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Not that I know of, but there's a couple of decent Formal Sex sites. www.ballgownmilfs.ie and www.manwhoresintuxes.ie are both worth checking out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Try TLL :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Fight_Night

A lot of the regular users are either seriously messed up the in the head(ie. they will stalk you) or have an STI. Internet dating gets it's fair share of weirdos too but the pure 'hook up' websites are a new level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Road beside the run way at dublin airport. Just knock on the window and ask for a shot afterwards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

Fetlife is more on the kinky side but you might find what you're looking for there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

A lot of the regular users are either seriously messed up the in the head(ie. they will stalk you) or have an STI. Internet dating gets it's fair share of weirdos too but the pure 'hook up' websites are a new level.

I'd go as far to say most users of 'hook up sex sites' use dating sites too.

Thats the problem with dating sites. On paper they sound great. A chance to meet someone you never would of met. Maybe that special someone.... reality is you get alot of weirdos, liars or just people looking for a shag :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Big Bottom wrote: »
    Why dont you just go out and try and meet someone in a pub?

Cause they all have Big Bottoms!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Not that I know of, but there's a couple of decent Formal Sex sites. www.ballgownmilfs.ie and www.manwhoresintuxes.ie are both worth checking out.

i clicked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Each of those sites seems like a solid business idea to me.

First thing Monday morning I'm going into Bank of Ireland to get a loan to start them. I heard an ad on the radio where they said they were desperate to give away money.

Want to go halfsies?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 the5thace

Cause they all have Big Bottoms!

Living in Carlow I could not agree with you more. Its the belly of Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Casual Sex in the Cineplex maybe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

jaykay74 wrote: »
    Casual Sex in the Cineplex maybe

Bad idea that, you'll only end up losing your jumper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Each of those sites seems like a solid business idea to me.

First thing Monday morning I'm going into Bank of Ireland to get a loan to start them. I heard an ad on the radio where they said they were desperate to give away money.

Want to go halfsies?
    Can I cut in on the deal?

Then all the bases would be covered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

You could just use the regular sex websites but be irregular in when you use them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭alphabeat

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Ask your other half if they can reccomend one. Loads of good suggestions will flow, no doubt.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Try leaving your number up in the college toilets OP, make sure you specify what you are looking for, might end up in a fight club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Nah most are absolutely terrible. checked out a few, and theyre full of what can only be described as melted dog faced weirdos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

jaykay74 wrote: »
    Casual Sex in the Cineplex

Not much of a fan of hipster bands myself.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭Geri Male

My father's name is Powder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Could always try a Dubai taxi cab

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement