Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tatoo removal

Options
  • 23-11-2012 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Has anyone experience with tattoo removal with the Laser Removal clinic in Mary Street. They have one of those Grab one offers running at present.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

No experience of them but was doing flyers in work for them the other day, were they claimed full removal of a tattoo in four laser sessions, which im sorry is never going to be true, so if a company is lying on there advertisements it doesnt bode well in my mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Just checked out the ad on grabone now and while they don't explicitly state that the tattoo will be gone within 4 sessions, it's somewhat implied from what I read.

Checking their website, it's also very badly designed. I always find that good businesses, generating lots of customer revenue tend to have very good, well designed sites.

Just from looking at what they say and how the site is, I wouldn't personally do it.

According to their ad, they normally charge 400 euro for 4 sessions, too. You'll find much better value for that in studios doing laser.

Just to point out, they also do 'laser hair removal' but don't do the proper hair removal, they use IPL which is a rubbish way of doing it.

Found out the above on their Facebook page, and if that's anything to judge by, I wouldn't use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 cyclelops

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Just checked out the ad on grabone now and while they don't explicitly state that the tattoo will be gone within 4 sessions, it's somewhat implied from what I read.

Checking their website, it's also very badly designed. I always find that good businesses, generating lots of customer revenue tend to have very good, well designed sites.

Just from looking at what they say and how the site is, I wouldn't personally do it.

According to their ad, they normally charge 400 euro for 4 sessions, too. You'll find much better value for that in studios doing laser.

Do you think the laser they use is rubbish and that there would be no difference in appearance with their removal sessions i.e it would have no effect whatsoever?

cyclelops wrote: »
    Do you think the laser they use is rubbish and that there would be no difference in appearance with their removal sessions i.e it would have no effect whatsoever?

No, any laser will make SOME appearance on the tattoo, I'd imagine. However, from what little I can find out about them on the internet, you'd be better off going to a more reputable place for it and get better results.

It's a bit like buying a cheap tattoo voucher on groupon - you'll get a tattoo out of it, yeah, but not necessarily as good or nice as what you'd get by paying elsewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

I get mine done in ZULU tattoo just behind Jervis Shopping Centre there.

Currently getting a big one done on my forearm, and another small one up on the inside of my arm.

Charges me €50 for both each session. (Not bad at all considering I would have been charged over €200 a session in the clinic which have the same machine)

Unless its really faded already you haven't a hope of getting it gone in 4 sessions.

You need to leave 6 weeks between sessions for best results, i'm happy with the way mine are going, you should look into it.

• Site Banned Posts: 47 Me Tilty

cyclelops wrote: »
    Has anyone experience with tattoo removal with the Laser Removal clinic in Mary Street. They have one of those Grab one offers running at present.
    Was a typo the issue ? Judging by the title....

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Me Tilty wrote: »
    Was a typo the issue ? Judging by the title....

Don't try to put people down by criticising their spelling please.
    Warning issued.

Advertisement