Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arma 2 Wasteland error

• 23-11-2012 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭

Hey all. I need some help with playing Arma 2 OA wasteland servers. I cant connect at all! I just get the following errors and get kicked from any server I try to join http://i.imgur.com/89slH.jpg

Have googled the life out of this one and cant find much info on it. Nothing that has worked anyway. Its not a Day-z problem either, because Day-z works fine.

Anybody can help me out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Okay so I went ahead and deleted those files in the first screenshot. I then went to "Set Game Launch Options" when you right click the game title and go to properties in the steam library. There I removed a line that said "OA (-mod=@dayz) "

When I went to join a server afterwards, it seemed to work better and kinda half join, but once again I got kicked. This time with the following message http://i.imgur.com/zjIh3.png

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

your launching Arowwhead not combined ops.

You need those keys too.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    your launching Arowwhead not combined ops.

You need those keys too.

I dont have combined ops in my library list. It shouldnt be a problem because all my friends have the exact same setup as me, and launch it via OA.

1st error is you dont have signed keys which the server expects. They are psign files which are beside the PBOs.

2nd error is your missing Cheranaus and all of the content from Arma 2 as OA is only launching.

Any idea where I could get these files?

On a related note, I was messing around with files last night trying to get it working when whatever I did, I managed to end up spawning as a crow in every server I joined. I could just fly around as a crow cawwing and stuff. Pretty random :pac:

• Advertisement

For your E:/Addons folder, what do you have inside it? I have no addons or anything aside from Dayz which is located deep in my steam folder. Just get an error when I try to launch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

He's trying to connect with DayZ loaded.

Advertisement