Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running groups - Drumcondra

Options
  • 23-11-2012 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi

I was wondering if there are any social running groups in the drumcondra area? I currently run 30 minutes about three times a week, so not the fittest but looking to get fitter and have some company while running. Particularly need the extra motivation to go out running on the dark evenings.

If anyone knows any suitable groups/clubs please let me know.

Many thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭HelenAnne

You're not a million miles from Raheny Shamrock. There's a Meet & Train group there every Wednesday at 7.30 (except on race nights) and groups go out running every evening at 6.30 too. www.rahenyshamrock.ie
    I joined nearly two years ago because, like you, I wanted company on dark winter nights, and I've really enjoyed running with a group.

Advertisement