Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dash cams, what to get and where to get it (Q&A only)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,812 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Perhaps higher alright. However, in case one of them fails permanently, you'll end up buying only one as a replacement. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

vectra wrote: »
    I will put some up tomorrow
    Sorry for the delay

Yes,
    I am extremely happy with the one I bought recently.
    This one >> https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173287391920

Hi Vectra, how are you finding the dashcam? Still liking it? Can you upload a video or 2? Thinking of buying a dashcam soon, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,590 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Hi Vectra, how are you finding the dashcam? Still liking it? Can you upload a video or 2? Thinking of buying a dashcam soon, thanks.

OOPS,
    Sorry about that.
    I am loving how discreet it is,
    Would you believe it is still working but had no reason to check a video,
    Except for the fact I totally forgot to post a clip here.
    I will do so shortly. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

blade1 wrote: »
    Nope!
    Generally speaking,totally oblivious to it I think.
    Which is all the better imo.

Do u think its a good idea to have a dash cam on the back window ???

I am in two minds here. Between ya its a good idea & u dont need one if u have a front one

Thoughts lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,483 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Do u think its a good idea to have a dash cam on the back window ???

I am in two minds here. Between ya its a good idea & u dont need one if u have a front one

Thoughts lads
    I have one on the back of mine.
    You never know it may just catch something that the front might miss.
    Here's an example of my one.
    It shows the front cam first,then a still and then rear cam.

blade1 wrote: »
    I have one on the back of mine.
    You never know it may just catch something that the front might miss.
    Here's an example of my one.

ya those retards look @ me i have a bmw i am going to drive dangerously. i am a tool

I have a 4k in front i was thinking of putting my old black- vue dr500gw on the back window

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Right I have had ddpai m6 and disappointed at how short it lasted.

Looking for something not too crazy expensive but that others have and are lasting well

Any ideas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Right I have had ddpai m6 and disappointed at how short it lasted.

Looking for something not too crazy expensive but that others have and are lasting well

Any ideas

That Xiaomi.

Sorry for the delay
    OK
    Here is a quick sample of video from Blueskysea B1W dashcam. >>> HERE
    I literally stuck the mount to the windscreen and wired up the cam, I did not change any settings in the cam. Therefore Improvements may be had by fiddling around.
    To the lower left of the video what you can see is a reflection from the dash/ windscreen
    To the right upper part of the video, you will see a dark patch, this is the HUGE mount for the mirror in my car, but I am happy with what the cam picks up for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

Thanks Vectra. Did you plug it in the USB charger or actually hard wire it?

Thanks Vectra. Did you plug it in the USB charger or actually hard wire it?

I hardwired it
    Simple job.
    Piggy back fuseholder
    Connected to a trailing Cigarette lighter socket
    Plug camera lead into that.
    Job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭sayno

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/opel-corsa/19854784

I would be very grateful as to how I could improve this. It has been up for about 3 weeks with very little interest. Should I spot light it. I dont think it comes up on searches for OPEL which is a problem
    Price wise it is at the cheaper end
    All comments gratefully recieved

Lads can i ask for the folks running 2 dash- cams. it doesnt effect the car battery much if it is running does it ?? (the car battery not strong enough too many stuff plugged in to it). i wouldnt need to upgrade the car battery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Lads can i ask for the folks running 2 dash- cams. it doesnt effect the car battery much if it is running does it ?? (the car battery not strong enough too many stuff plugged in to it). i wouldnt need to upgrade the car battery.

No don't be worrying.

It would drain the battery if left on all the time and left sitting for a very long time.

No don't be worrying.

It would drain the battery if left on all the time and left sitting for a very long time.

Thanks bud. i was thinking that. just wanted to make sure..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,839 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Hey folks,
    I'm looking for a solution for a 2013 Sprinter Van that will achieve the following:

1) Reverse Camera (switches into view when reverse is engaged) and is angled downward from the roof
    2) Rear dash camera, angled backward to see traffic behind
    3) Front dash camera, typical wide angle
    4) Screen that will display reverse camera picture
    5) GPS in dash camera

I'm also looking to replace the head unit from the stock one that will provide:

6) Aux in for music
    7) Bluetooth for music

So was thinking how can I achieve all this with minimum investment and the least amount of gadgets and wires working separately.

This actually seems to tick a lot of boxes, but is so cheap it makes me wonder of it's quality and longevity:
    https://www.phonete.com/products/dvr-video-dash-cam-recorder

Also, I'm doubting the reverse/rear view camera is waterproof or the cable long enough to have it run 8-9m up and around to the back of the van.

Then something like this to replace the head unit looks good, but this one is expensive:

If anyone has any other suggestions, I'd really appreciate any input :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,839 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I've just watched this review on the above dash/reverse camera, and it looks pretty impressive with some great features like remote monitoring of what's happening at your vehicle. The price from gearbest and amazon in the video description is a good bit higher than the link above, so I'm kinda suspicious about ordering from the above site...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Tazium

2012 Audi A5 Sportback, S-line, Black Edition

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/20033607

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,822 ✭✭✭stimpson

My old dears 2010 Clio 1.1 >20,000km on it and it has been babied since new.

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/20027940

Jesus. That was the easiest car I’ve ever sold!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭TigerTim

Just about to upgrade my dashcam. Like the look of the dual dashcam, the Mini 0906. Just reviewing some footage I got today on my soon to be replaced mini 0806 & there is a lot of reflection picked up even with the CPL filter. You can see the vents at the bottom of the windscreen & also the left pillar is reflected onto the screen. Any way of avoiding this. Wasn't very noticeable on my last car which was a 4x4 & had a more vertical windscreen whereas this car is more sloping screen.

Also, anyone purchase the 0906 & is it worth the extra money for the dual cameras. The 0806 takes 2 x 64GB cards but for the past year it fails to switch over to the 2nd card & sets off its alarm. Once I swap the cards manually it works away until the 2nd card is full. Then have to re-format them manually. Time for it to go.

Thanks,
    T,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭denismc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭54and56

Hi all,

I've had a Ddpai M6+ for a couple of years and got it hardwired. The dedicated ap was finiky as hell but once set up the camera worked perfectly i.e. it turned on when the car was started, recorded perfectly and then when the car was turned off it reverted to "park" mode which takes one shot per second and if it feels the car getting a bump it comes to life and records a full minute (I think) of regular video.

All was well until last week when for whatever reason the camera just started acting weird, not starting up and not available to the app etc so I think its time to upgrade.

My requirement is for a discreet no screen micro USB powered dashcam with park/time lapse function. Is the Xiaomi 70Mai (£39 from Amazon) the best option to go for or are there better solutions I should be looking at?

Hi all,

I've had a Ddpai M6+ for a couple of years and got it hardwired. The dedicated ap was finiky as hell but once set up the camera worked perfectly i.e. it turned on when the car was started, recorded perfectly and then when the car was turned off it reverted to "park" mode which takes one shot per second and if it feels the car getting a bump it comes to life and records a full minute (I think) of regular video.

All was well until last week when for whatever reason the camera just started acting weird, not starting up and not available to the app etc so I think its time to upgrade.

My requirement is for a discreet no screen micro USB powered dashcam with park/time lapse function. Is the Xiaomi 70Mai (£39 from Amazon) the best option to go for or are there better solutions I should be looking at?

I bought this one Linky and so far am dead happy with it.
    Since I bought it there has been a CPL become available for it. Through no fault of the dash cam it picks up a bit of reflection, but is perfectly fine on it's own.

I bought this one Linky and so far am dead happy with it.
    Since I bought it there has been a CPL become available for it. Through no fault of the dash cam it picks up a bit of reflection, but is perfectly fine on it's own.

Thanks Vectra, that looks like a good option.

Three questions if you don't mind:-

1. Does it have a park/time lapse type function it can auto default to if the car is turned off (or not moving via it's G sensor) but is still fed with power from the battery?

2. Is the power port micro USB?

3. What is the max size storage card it will take?

Thanks Vectra, that looks like a good option.

Three questions if you don't mind:-

1. Does it have a park/time lapse type function it can auto default to if the car is turned off (or not moving via it's G sensor) but is still fed with power from the battery?

2. Is the power port micro USB?

3. What is the max size storage card it will take?

I am sure it has the park option. ( Not 100% certain as I don't use it, I have it hardwired via ignition on/off)

usb port Looks like micro alright.

Maybe a read here might enlighten you more, this is where I too the suggestion from.
    https://dashcamtalk.com/blueskysea-b1w/

TigerTim wrote: »
    Just about to upgrade my dashcam. Like the look of the dual dashcam, the Mini 0906. Just reviewing some footage I got today on my soon to be replaced mini 0806 & there is a lot of reflection picked up even with the CPL filter. You can see the vents at the bottom of the windscreen & also the left pillar is reflected onto the screen. Any way of avoiding this. Wasn't very noticeable on my last car which was a 4x4 & had a more vertical windscreen whereas this car is more sloping screen.

Also, anyone purchase the 0906 & is it worth the extra money for the dual cameras. The 0806 takes 2 x 64GB cards but for the past year it fails to switch over to the 2nd card & sets off its alarm. Once I swap the cards manually it works away until the 2nd card is full. Then have to re-format them manually. Time for it to go.

Thanks,
    T,

ANyone purchase the 0906?

T.

Apologies if this isn't an appropriate question to ask here but is it possible for a hardwired micro USB to be putting out less than the required power to drive a dashcam?

I ask because my Ddpai M6+ is hardwired and for over 18 months worked perfectly i.e. when parked up it automatically entered "park" mode which is a timelapse function but will also spark to life and record 10 seconds of video if the G sensor is triggered and it also powers on and starts full loop recording as soon as the ignition is started and and G sensor senses movement.

Recently however the camera has only been turning on intermittently when the ignition starts, maybe once every 10-15 journeys so I thought the camera was just goosed (hence my search for a replacement) but it appears to work fine when taken out of the car and plugged into a micro USB cable being powered from an electrical socket leading me to think the issue is with the hardwire kit rather than the camera.

Has anyone experienced similar? What could cause a previously perfectly functioning hardwire kit to reduce it's performance when no alterations have been made to it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,140 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/mini-one-tax-nct/20096684

Tasked with selling my sister in laws MINI. She is studying abroad and doesn't need it anymore. Good little car, I drove it for a month earlier this year and it was great on juice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Anyone hear tell of a Proze dash cam, cam up on one of the youtube adds and thought it looked tidy so searched for it on Amazon. Looks decent for £50 with front and rear camera.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Proze-Dashboard-Enhanced-Recording-Detection-Black/dp/B07D61BKP9/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Irish Stones

Thanks,
    T,

ANyone purchase the 0906?

T.
    I was going to buy one, but it seems that most of on-line stores have run out of it.
    I wonder if this model is obsolete now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭ForestFire

Loking at this camera as an upgrade to my current one that only has a VGA rear camera resoluton.

Any opinions or better suggestions for dual camera setup welcome

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DVGJMRT/?coliid=IMJG80I2CWVE2&colid=1YHLA6AK7DPMT&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

ForestFire wrote: »
    Loking at this camera as an upgrade to my current one that only has a VGA rear camera resoluton.

Any opinions or better suggestions for dual camera setup welcome

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DVGJMRT/?coliid=IMJG80I2CWVE2&colid=1YHLA6AK7DPMT&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Hadn't seen that one before. I'm looking for a dual camera setup as well. Only issue for me is that it just supports up to 32GB SD card & I've just recently bought 2 x 64GB cards for my current Mini 0806:confused:.

T.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,483 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Hadn't seen that one before. I'm looking for a dual camera setup as well. Only issue for me is that it just supports up to 32GB SD card & I've just recently bought 2 x 64GB cards for my current Mini 0806:confused:.

T.
    I've one of these but my one has only VGA at the
    rear.
    I have it nearly 2 years and so far no issues.
    The reason I haven't upgraded to 1080 rear cam was because so many only support 32 GB card.

I think this supports 128gb card so I may upgrade even though I am happy enough with my own one.
    The only problems I have with my own is the VGA rear cam is rubbish at night and it only supports 32gb card.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/AUKEY-Wide-Angle-Supercapacitor-Recording-Dual-Port-Black/dp/B075T8H9XJ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭ForestFire

Amazon Lightling deal now on the camera I was looking at.

You will need Addresspal or other similar service to order
    (Don't forget to update Addresspal address if not already done!!)

Mine just ordered - 4hr left and 60% available stock gone.
    (Up from 33% since I order 2mins ago)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07DVGJMRT?pf_rd_p=855cdcfd-05d9-474f-b84d-8286a3530ba1&pf_rd_r=E237HJJ8HS6SRPF1XAGR

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭sunnysoutheast

Apologies if this isn't an appropriate question to ask here but is it possible for a hardwired micro USB to be putting out less than the required power to drive a dashcam?

I ask because my Ddpai M6+ is hardwired and for over 18 months worked perfectly i.e. when parked up it automatically entered "park" mode which is a timelapse function but will also spark to life and record 10 seconds of video if the G sensor is triggered and it also powers on and starts full loop recording as soon as the ignition is started and and G sensor senses movement.

Recently however the camera has only been turning on intermittently when the ignition starts, maybe once every 10-15 journeys so I thought the camera was just goosed (hence my search for a replacement) but it appears to work fine when taken out of the car and plugged into a micro USB cable being powered from an electrical socket leading me to think the issue is with the hardwire kit rather than the camera.

Has anyone experienced similar? What could cause a previously perfectly functioning hardwire kit to reduce it's performance when no alterations have been made to it?

Is it the battery in the camera starting to fail?

I'd assume the supply from the socket would always be better than the hardwire kit.

I had a mini 803 which started to act randomly in the car but was ok on a very short cable from a plug. I traded it in in halfords!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭Damien360

I don't have the same cam but had a 0801 with similar issue. If you are removing the dash cam regularly, the mini USB Jack can get a bit loose on the cam. It's not as snug. Vibrations in the car can dislodge it or it may just be lying off angle causing lack of power. Still happens with the kids Android tablets in the house. I tried pinching the connection tighter, then a cable to hold power cable better, finally gave up and bought a Nextbase 412GW. I'm sure it will happen to that eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Selling the wife’s Ford C-Max as need space for extra baby seat.

Think I covered everything in the ad however any questions just shout.

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/20099390

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Squatman

Posting my own car for sale here. Have owned this car for 4/5 years, and am only selling as we upgraded the wifes car, and her old one is not selling. This has been by far the bast car I have owned. Comes taxed, and tested, fully serviced by indie mechanic, withe new pads all around, new brake caliper, and two new front brake discs. 136k miles, with half leather interior, cruise control, mfsw, sport model. all electrics towbar (although i never used it). Very reliable car, always serviced on time.

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/2008-honda-accord/20131551

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/2008-honda-accord/20131551

• Registered Users Posts: 35 tri3

GT86 for sale, perfect condition, very low mileage for a 2012 car (13,700 miles, 21,900 kms) hence the higher asking price, only one owner (myself), basically used as a weekend car only and great fun to drive.

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/toyota-gt86/20139541

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Any recommendation on a dual front/rear camera? The Nextbase DUO is about e240 at Halfords. Reviews for it seem very good, and I'm keen on Nextbase given the experience I've had with my 312. Anyone have one or have another dual cam they'd recommend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

jaxxx wrote: »
    Any recommendation on a dual front/rear camera? The Nextbase DUO is about e240 at Halfords. Reviews for it seem very good, and I'm keen on Nextbase given the experience I've had with my 312. Anyone have one or have another dual cam they'd recommend?

If you want Nextbase then I'd say the 512GW + 512GWRC combination would probably be cheaper. Not sure I'd recommend them though but I really think my front camera is faulty.

EDIT: €190

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nextbase-512GWRC-Recording-Anti-Glare-Polarising/dp/B07H3XQ1YM

Just be aware that the 1440p is as close to false advertising as it gets when it's with the rear because if you use the rear camera you can only record in 1080p on the front.

_

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭eoinob50

06 Renault laguna
    Nct till end of may 19
    Tax till end of march 19

Slight oil leak thus prices

https://www.adverts.ie/car/renault/laguna/2006-renault-laguna/16581207

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Rotweiler

https://www.adverts.ie/car/mini/cooper/2007-mini-cooper/16501929

Here is my car:

Hello everyone!

Here's my Mini Cooper 1.6 Petrol is for sale to change car.

The car is very low mileage for the age and fully logged every maintenance and is really in mint condition .

- 110.000 KM
    - 6 Speed
    - 1.6 120 metric horsepower BMW Built Engine
    - 7 - 7,5 lt /100 KM Fuel Consumption
    - Auto headlight levelers
    - Air Condition
    - Cooler Glove Box
    - CD Player & Aux
    - Automatic glasses
    - Ambient lighting
    - Speed sensible wipers
    - Tyre pressure control
    - ABS
    - 2 set of Keys
    - Immobilizer
    - NCT Until December 2018 + Tax Paid Until December 2018
    - Reasonable Tax 514 yearly(You can pay up to 3 installments over revenue)

Works 100%!!! No fault no nothing!

The car can be seen around Sandyford after 6PM or at East Wall around midday.

Please no lowballing and unreasonable offers. The price is fix.

Happy days!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭jasonb

Thought I'd put my car up here:

https://www.adverts.ie/car/toyota/prius/2008-toyota-prius/16618415

Prius in great condition, Taxed 'til Feb 2019 and NCT 'til Jan 2020.

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 707 ✭✭✭fuse

https://www.adverts.ie/car/volvo/v50/volvo-v50-2010-1-6d-drive-se-start-stop-108bhp-5dr/16603913

Volvo V50 - 2010 1.6D Drive SE Start/stop 108BHP 5DR
    • 117,000 miles
    • 1.6L Diesel
    • Taxed & NCTd until May 2019
    • Bluetooth, Cruise Control, Air Conditioning, Sunroof

NDQzNTk2NTBiZjE3ZGE5YTM0M2NjODAwMjcwNGQyZTVETpV1EIImHhncB8s7hg7OaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMTMzNTI3OWMyYWQyNjBkM2M1OWQ0NDNhNWUyNmVhMjMyYmFkOTFlZTU4ZTM3MWZmMzFhZWM2N2NiZmNlMzlmOS5qcGd8fHx8fHw3MDB4NTEyfGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS93YXRlcm1hcmsucG5nfHx8.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/2007-honda-civic-es/20271035

My own car. Have my eye on a new car, as they say. Would definitely do a boardsie a deal.

Hi Guys, I hope you don't mind me dragging this issue back to life.

I've had a DDPai M6 Plus hardwired in my car for over 2 years and it's worked perfectly until it suddenly stopped working correctly some weeks ago.

The red light on the camera indicates that the camera is receiving power but it never starts recording. However, when I take the camera out of the car and plug it into a micro USB connected to a regular power socket the camera starts up and starts recording correctly. This indicates to me that whilst the car is providing some power to the camera it isn't providing enough power for the camera to start up recording. Is that possible?

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Is there a solution?

Hi Guys, I hope you don't mind me dragging this issue back to life.

I've had a DDPai M6 Plus hardwired in my car for over 2 years and it's worked perfectly until it suddenly stopped working correctly some weeks ago.

The red light on the camera indicates that the camera is receiving power but it never starts recording. However, when I take the camera out of the car and plug it into a micro USB connected to a regular power socket the camera starts up and starts recording correctly. This indicates to me that whilst the car is providing some power to the camera it isn't providing enough power for the camera to start up recording. Is that possible?

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Is there a solution?

i think i experienced the same problem with my nxt base 612 it is not hardwired

but it showed red light had power.. but i just unplugged the wired going into unit & plugged it again & it worked away fine. (u could also try formatting the sd card & see if that helps as well. could be card is getting faulty)

Sorry for the delay
    OK
    Here is a quick sample of video from Blueskysea B1W dashcam. >>> HERE
    I literally stuck the mount to the windscreen and wired up the cam, I did not change any settings in the cam. Therefore Improvements may be had by fiddling around.
    To the lower left of the video what you can see is a reflection from the dash/ windscreen
    To the right upper part of the video, you will see a dark patch, this is the HUGE mount for the mirror in my car, but I am happy with what the cam picks up for me.

I just bought one of these. Thanks for the info. Just configured it in the house & fairly simple. App worked a treat. I prefer to leave Audio off so set that off & set time slots to 5 mins. Will install in the car over the weekend & see how it goes.

T.

Would people have speed stamps on their car dash cam on or off. ?? eg if some fellow was tailgating you Not giving u a chance to pull in or something like that driving up ur arse & u complained to the guards & showed the video but in it you were doing 125km/h not 120km/h . Wouldnt the guards do you aS WELL??

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement