Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo 4 or Black ops 2 2moro

• 24-11-2012 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

So ive 60 bills burning a hole in my pocket this will be my last purchase of the year most likely, i was leaning towards cod before reading reviews, so watcha reckon lads which should i go for

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

it kinda depends on what you prefer, what your friends have. do you own previous call of duty/black ops or halo games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭General Relativity

luckyfrank wrote: »
    So ive 60 bills burning a hole in my pocket this will be my last purchase of the year most likely, i was leaning towards cod before reading reviews, so watcha reckon lads which should i go for

Halo 4 is €45 in HMV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Captain Hman

Black ops 2 is 45 euro in tesco with nuketown 2025 muliplayer map

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

While both Halo 4 and Black Ops 2 are very good single player experiences, they are quite short. You've always got the multiplayer aspect to go to as well. However, if you're a fan of FPS titles I'd nearly recommend to wait a week and pick up Far Cry 3. Going by reviews of it so far, it will probably be the FPS if not the Game of the Year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,464 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I love to play Halo 4, always a fan of the series and usually has a great single player compared to cod games. Just a pity I have no xbox360

Remember the good auld days when xtra vision rented consoles :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

got halo 4 guys, i saw an ad for far cry 3 lookis immense but hate jumping into a game 3 series in, as for halo 4 first impressions not amazing, not bad but was expecting to be blown away,havnt tried MP hope that kicks ass

• Registered Users Posts: 18,178 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

got halo 4 guys, i saw an ad for far cry 3 lookis immense but hate jumping into a game 3 series in, as for halo 4 first impressions not amazing, not bad but was expecting to be blown away,havnt tried MP hope that kicks ass

Far Cry 3 is a completely seperate story from the other games, you dont need to have played them, tbh as a single player it looks miles better then halo or cod, but i doubt the multiplayer will be as good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Black Ops 2 in its current state is horrible. Go for Halo I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

VinLieger wrote: »
    Far Cry 3 is a completely seperate story from the other games, you dont need to have played them, tbh as a single player it looks miles better then halo or cod, but i doubt the multiplayer will be as good

Get Far Cry 3 OP , it'll be the best FPS of the year based on single player , depending on whether you're going PC or console the multiplayer will be epic too as with each copy is included a map editor where you build your own map for multiplayer , on consoles there is a 25 man limit to the game in PC it can be whatever your pc can handle

Advertisement