Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Ordinary Level

• 24-11-2012 12:23am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭

Hi, im in 5th year, and doing ordinary level irish. i literally dont know anything. my teacher is know use and cant teach for his life we had a great teacher for junior cert but she is gone and i need help.
    Is there websites where i can download lists of vocab and verbs in the past present and future tense.
    also help with picture questions and poem

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭orriray59

If you're JC teacher was so great then how come you don't know anything?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

orriray59 wrote: »
    If you're JC teacher was so great then how come you don't know anything?

i forget literally everything i learnt cause of this nonce of a teacher i had in 4th year and this year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

i found less stress more success a great book! has list of vocab etc throughout

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭orriray59

i forget literally everything i learnt cause of this nonce of a teacher i had in 4th year and this year

You've got two options.

1: Do some work.

2: Complain.

Which is the more productive route, in your opinion?
    There's plenty of books to buy, plenty of time where you could spend catching up, etc. Just do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 A Funky Unicorn

I'm in the same position sadly :(
    My teacher can't teach for her life
    Thank god I'm not counting Irish in my points

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 ella.cole

Sunny!! wrote: »
    i found less stress more success a great book! has list of vocab etc throughout

omg I use this too! Its very good for pass irish! :)

Advertisement