Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Planters/Containers etc

Options
  • 24-11-2012 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has noticed any garden containers/planters for sale anywhere. Have been around the usual BandQ and Woodies but nothing special and the usual expensive stuff there. Wondering if there are any other places around Dublin/Kildare where any good discounts are going. Stocking up for Spring/Summer:)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

jaffa20 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has noticed any garden containers/planters for sale anywhere. Have been around the usual BandQ and Woodies but nothing special and the usual expensive stuff there. Wondering if there are any other places around Dublin/Kildare where any good discounts are going. Stocking up for Spring/Summer:)

Orchard Garden Centre...but even with a sale its a tad expensive.:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

paddy147 wrote: »
    Orchard Garden Centre...but even with a sale its a tad expensive.:pac::pac:

Oh yeah, must try there soon again. Lovely shop but well overpriced! Was in homebase today and they had a few on sale and some nice plants to go with them:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

jaffa20 wrote: »
    Oh yeah, must try there soon again. Lovely shop but well overpriced! Was in homebase today and they had a few on sale and some nice plants to go with them:)

I got some lovely fibreglass planter pots (8 in total) or feck all euros in Homebase earlier this year.Reduced by 50%

I know that they are currently sellings lots of garden and diy stuff off at the moment for half price.:)

Ikea also sell some nice indoor and outdoor planters for not alot of euros either.

Pic of planters from Homebase.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

I was in glanbia garden centre in Castlecomer - tonnes of pots on offer - I spent 100 euro on half price ones I had my eye on for about 2 years!

They are trying to get rid off this years stock by the end of the year and you can deffo find somethign different thats not from the usual suspects.

Advertisement