Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick 5/6-a-side soccer?

• 24-11-2012 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hey lads just trying to scope out a 5 or 6 a side league, or if any number of teams wanna arrange our own little set up.. living in the castletroy side, hope to hear from ye.. be good

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

There used to be one on the astro turf in castletroy college - My company had a team entered about 5-6 yrs ago, dont know if its still running and cant remember for the life of me what it was called! might be worth looking into though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jonfootball

Lads does anyone want to join our game on a monday or know of anyone who would like a game every monday? We are short on numbers. We play at 8 in St. Clements.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 213 ✭✭Bazzer007

Hey how's it going. I just joined to see if I could find a team to play a bit of 5aside. If you're still playing and looking for players, I'd be delighted to join up. I work in Limerick so looking for a few games a week to improve my fitness.

Cheers,

Barry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Culleeo

Well lads, I've a game up and running in UL on Tuesdays 9-10. If ye are interested, let me know. Space tonight too if ye want a game. Usually have 9v9, massive pitch so 9v9 or 10v10 is perfect. Send me a PM if ye are interested and I'll add ye to teamer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 213 ✭✭Bazzer007

Cheers for the message lad. Ideally I would like to play between 7-8 or 8-9 o'clock any week day as I live a half an hour away from the city so I don't want to be hanging around waiting for a game after work. I signed up to one game at 9 already so I'll see how that goes. I appreciate the message and if the late nights don't bother me I'll defo sign up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

Bazzer007 wrote: »
    Cheers for the message lad. Ideally I would like to play between 7-8 or 8-9 o'clock any week day as I live a half an hour away from the city so I don't want to be hanging around waiting for a game after work. I signed up to one game at 9 already so I'll see how that goes. I appreciate the message and if the late nights don't bother me I'll defo sign up.

Drop me a PM with your email. We play 7pm on Tuesdays, 6pm on Wednesdays (both in delta) and 8pm on Thursdays out in Clonlara.. And are always looking for numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jonfootball

Bazzer007 wrote: »

Hey lads we are short a few heads tonight at 8 at st Clements. Drop me a text if anyone is interested 0862521977

• Registered Users Posts: 4 killers85

well lads...recently moved to limerick area and looking to play a bit of 5aside in the evenings to get a bit of exercise. decent enough player. would be interested in playing on astro/synthetic pitches-recent injuries mightn't agree with the harder surfaces!

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭KevLeppard

Culleeo wrote: »
    Well lads, I've a game up and running in UL on Tuesdays 9-10. If ye are interested, let me know. Space tonight too if ye want a game. Usually have 9v9, massive pitch so 9v9 or 10v10 is perfect. Send me a PM if ye are interested and I'll add ye to teamer.

Defo on for a game in UL if ur still looking for numbers. Will send u a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 17 blueshorts

Hi guys

Im looking to play a bit of 5 aside too if you know of any spaces available

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 pocopc

Just moved back to Limerick and would love to join a regular game, any day, any time. I might be able to get one or two more bodies too.

Hi Pocopc

I haven't seen much recent feedback on this thread regards the 5 a side

If you hear of anything be sure to let me know, or if we had a few more bodies we could enter a team if astro leagues or the like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

The game mentioned above is still going. Outdoors in UL on Monday and Wednesday evenings 8-9. Organised through Teamer. If you want to PM me your details I can pass them on.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Roquentin

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    The game mentioned above is still going. Outdoors in UL on Monday and Wednesday evenings 8-9. Organised through Teamer. If you want to PM me your details I can pass them on.

Hi, is this still going on? Would be interested if you have a space on the monday slot?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Roquentin wrote: »
    Hi, is this still going on? Would be interested if you have a space on the monday slot?

Still going, but at 6.55 now on Monday and Wednesdays, if you are interested.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Roquentin

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Still going, but at 6.55 now on Monday and Wednesdays, if you are interested.

Yea sure, if you have a space on the monday slot, i can do it. If you are full up its no bother. But if you are stuck for one or something it would be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭colcar

Just wondering if this game is still going and do you need any more players, can play Monday or wed or both, if there's a space available gis a shout. Cheers,

or if there's anybody else out there with a game going who's looking for numbers give me a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 damo003

Well, looking for a game of soccer as well,, available most nights at anytime.

So anybody looking for numbers let me know.
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

colcar wrote: »
    Just wondering if this game is still going and do you need any more players, can play Monday or wed or both, if there's a space available gis a shout. Cheers,

or if there's anybody else out there with a game going who's looking for numbers give me a shout.

PM me your email please. Spots going Monday at 8pm

Hi, i'm looking to play a bit of football during the week if you know any games that are on going

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭jsd1004

blueshorts wrote: »
    Hi, i'm looking to play a bit of football during the week if you know any games that are on going

Me too..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭power101

We play on the UL artificial grass pitches every Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm if anyone's interested. €5 a game. If interested send me a PM and I can add you to our teamer.

Exactly at this location 52.680551, -8.569352

Are any of these games still running

Advertisement