Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is concert usually start late than it stated in 02?

Options
  • 24-11-2012 3:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just want to get the concert tickets for my friend's Bday.
    My friend won't finish his work until 8pm.

The time says concert start at 6:30pm.
    Is it means that the concert usually start 9pm something??

Please, help me..
    Last time, i went to Olympia Theatre. It stated in the ticket concert start at 7, but the singer won't come until 9 something..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,465 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

xiuzhen wrote: »
    Hi,
    Just want to get the concert tickets for my friend's Bday.
    My friend won't finish his work until 8pm.

The time says concert start at 6:30pm.
    Is it means that the concert usually start 9pm something??

Please, help me..
    Last time, i went to Olympia Theatre. It stated in the ticket concert start at 7, but the singer won't come until 9 something..

6.30 sounds very early for any gig regardless of venue. Can you tell us what event the tickets are for then one of us might be able to tell if there will be a support or what the usual set up are with this artists / events. If its 6.30 I am guessing that it would be 8 at the very very latest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

If doors are 6.30 there'll probably be something on stage by 7.30

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

usually in the O2 is doors at 6:30, opening act around 7:30, main act between 8:30 and 9, depending on the length of the setlist - I'd say closer to 9, as very few artists will play more than two hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭steve_r

Irish Aris wrote: »
    usually in the O2 is doors at 6:30, opening act around 7:30, main act between 8:30 and 9, depending on the length of the setlist - I'd say closer to 9, as very few artists will play more than two hours.

I'd agree with this.

Someone else had a similar question and I think they rang MCD to find out.

Advertisement