Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boy or girl

• 24-11-2012 3:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭

Looking for a little help deciding if bubby is a girl or boy to me it seems a 100% likelihood of being a girl but the ultrasound tech was fence sitting and my girlfriend doesn't wish to commit

http://imageshack.us/f/87/itsagirl2.jpg/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

They are never 100% about a girl, boy bits can hide. Much easier to be certain with a boy. I do see three lines though, over on the right hand side? I'd lean towards girl as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

If we are wrong i get to take the piss out of the boy till i die so win win but ya looks very much like a girl to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

A friend of mine was told she was having a girl - they were fairly certain about it in the hospital and she had a surprise boy. There was much joking about his anatomy after that!! She'd bought loads of girls stuff and painted the room pink and everything. That's why I'm not finding out - would rather it be a surprise than be told the wrong sex!

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Piper101

same as, looks like a girl...im apparently having a girl as well, hopefully it is cause if it isnt its gonna have a whole heap of gender identity issues what with the pink bedroom and the tutu my sister bought :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

I actually heard of one instance that someone was told they were having a boy and out came a girl!! unusual since its usually very clear if its a boy and mostly sure if its a girl! I guess it just means you'll never know for 100% sure what baby is until they are out. In my case if it is a girl she is going to LOVE blue! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭Learpholl

Based on what we were told at our recent scan, looks to be a girl to me.

The midwife said if it looks like a burger its a girl. Dont think I've had a burger since. :eek:

Advertisement