Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Old men with goatee's

• 24-11-2012 5:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

Older men in their 50's/60's with goatee's - aren't they so hot? There's something about them that makes me instantly attracted to them.

Where will I find one for myself?

And do you know what? I'm broody as fcuk too
    :-( not good!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

What belongs to the goatee?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I like older broads, women tend to mellow and become classier with age. No more giddiness in them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

How about bald and with a goatee? The Walter White look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

3rdDegree wrote: »
    How about bald and with a goatee? The Walter White look.

Oh yes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

I'm not a big fan of goatees on any guy of any age. I didn't shave for a week a while ago and gave myself a goatee to see how it looked. It looked kind of good but mostly ridiculous.

Once my beard fills in more I'll be keeping stubble the whole time because it looks fuckin' sexy on a guy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

This is my goatee in Vegas right now!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭asherbassad

ilovesleep wrote: »
    Older men in their 50's/60's with goatee's - aren't they so hot? There's something about them that makes me instantly attracted to them.

Try Orange County Department of Corrections. Many if not all of them have some tattoos as well and love writing letters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

Make a list of how sleepless, poor, unappreciated, and vaginally stretched you would be if you had a kid. That's a start.

I think I saw one on the boardwalk this morning. Go get it out of your system! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Billy Connolly turned 70 today.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭asherbassad

Goatees are for overweight baldies.

A full beard will stop up about the ears showing the lack of northern foliage. A clean shaven face will accentuate the florid, puffy double chin....so the goatee is perfect to also make you look quasi "bad"....like some kind of steroid-addled clown who insists on being called "Dog" or "The One" or some crap :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,471 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Do you like your goatee to be grey and perhaps overgrown and maybe have him wear a red suit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭Sugar Free

Must be OldGoats wife...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

I saying nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,046 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Why am I suddenly hankerin' for some fried chicken? Oh ... that's right.

Ye Hypocrites, are these your pranks
    To murder men and gie God thanks?
    Desist for shame, proceed no further
    God won't accept your thanks for murder.

―Robert Burns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Ah, Goatly... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

I'm free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

They can't handle 'em.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

What if Bertie grew a goatee? Or Pat Kenny? Or Higgins?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Urge to post goatse pic...

rising!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bob the Seducer

You see, when someone says man in his 60s with a goatee I automatically think Gary Glitter and once that image is in your head it's no longer a good look for anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

You see, when someone says man in his 60s with a goatee I automatically think Gary Glitter and once that image is in your head it's no longer a good look for anyone.
    Good point. :D

But I agree there is something very attractive about Walter White.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Red Pepper

I dont trust men with mustaches or beards. Not sure why exactly (even though I might blame some of the CBS brothers that taught me) but I always perceive bearded/mustached men as 'dodgy', something to hide. And they often are!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭Spiritual

I would be your dream.

Red Pepper wrote: »
    I dont trust men with mustaches or beards. Not sure why exactly (even though I might blame some of the CBS brothers that taught me) but I always perceive bearded/mustached men as 'dodgy', something to hide. And they often are!

I have the most glorious beard and am the most open man ever! I'm so open I routinely have to pick my intestines off the floor! I do find it hard to trust a guy without facial hair, though, for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

but I always perceive bearded/mustached men as 'dodgy', something to hide.

Acne scars and all other scars......... a cleft lip.......... a birth mark perhaps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

I have a beard. How am I dodgy because of it? You might be afraid of grown men in general.

Yeah I know my perception is irrational but I cant help it. You may have nothing to hide and be a top guy but my first impression will always be negative.
    Men with just mustaches are the worst - I know they are up to no good.
    Look at the evidence;
    Hitler
    Stalin
    Fritzl
    Adams

Union leaders!

• Advertisement

Yeah I know my perception is irrational but I cant help it. You may have nothing to hide and be a top guy but my first impression will always be negative.

Ok. I'll wear a mask. Be grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Fr_Dougal wrote: »

RIP

Spoilers dude!

Look at the evidence;
    Hitler
    Stalin
    Fritzl
    Adams

Tom Selleck, Burt Reynolds, Salvador Dali, Albert Einstein, Mahatma Gandhi.

Just admit you're a bigot and we can move on.

:p:p .

Look at the evidence;
    Hitler
    Stalin
    Fritzl
    Adams

Union leaders!
    And Ned Flanders. Homer actually expressed that very concern to him so Ned shaved it off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Madam_X wrote: »
    Good point. :D

But I agree there is something very attractive about Walter White.

His millions of dollars, his sociopathic tendencies or his ruthlessness?:pac:

Having a goatee is handy...makes me look like an evil overlord when I have one. Slightly ginger, but that's ok. Isn't it?

Red Hand wrote: »
    His millions of dollars, his sociopathic tendencies or his ruthlessness?:pac:
    Ooh none of the above. But just the look of him... it's kinda sexay. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭Luca Brasi

Anyone find women in their 50s/60s with goatees hot or are ye all ageist and sexist?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Madam_X wrote: »
    Ooh none of the above. But just the look of him... it's kinda sexay. :)

He reminds me of Starr from Preacher. Look the top of his head. You'll never look at a bald Walter White the same way again.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIS0bLKX-e4wVHNa7LSxaoKR5mEKi0aLM6PbhEdJ8hr0x0finGzA

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbjIO-cf3MWztEt0nwtkBRX4BQGi7i9oyVUovgNDcBuV4NpwTlqQ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Look at the evidence;
    Hitler
    Stalin
    Fritzl
    Adams

Union leaders!

November mustn't be working out so well for you then.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

November mustn't be working out so well for you then.

No, the whole Movember thing kinda creeps me out. I am wary of the people that take part but even more wary of the people that keep the mustaches after November...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Dancor wrote: »
    Spoilers dude!

Fixed.

No, the whole Movember thing kinda creeps me out. I am wary of the people that take part but even more wary of the people that keep the mustaches after November...

So you hate beards and like when men get cancer. We're learning a lot about you today.

So you hate beards and like when men get cancer. We're learning a lot about you today.

She hates Santa Claus too.

Yeah that's exactly what I said.
    I don't hate. I distrust people with beards, I distrust them even more when they have beards and mustaches but I completely distrust them when they only have mustaches. Even Tom Selleck (though I loved Magnum PI).

Shryke wrote: »
    She hates Santa Claus too.

Shreak, I have to say that yes, Santa Clause has an awful lot to hide. His story never quite adds up.

Shreak, I have to say that yes, Santa Clause has an awful lot to hide. His story never quite adds up.

Just wait until you hit the menopause and start growing facial hair. Your entire world view will be rocked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,053 ✭✭✭Hitchens

An old Japanese saying goes. "kissing a man without a moustache ...is like eating an egg without salt" ;)

Advertisement