Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My jelqing journey

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Gauss

A word of warning.

Do not jelq while fully erect. I can't stress this enough. You risk injuring yourself. You must be no more than 50-70% erect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Gauss wrote: »
    A word of warning.

Do not jelq while fully erect. I can't stress this enough. You risk injuring yourself. You must be no more than 50-70% erect.

this has to be the funniest thread I've seen in ages :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Rigol

All this stuff about permanently expanding cells, making your weiner bigger and it really working.

Let me tell you, if there was actually a way to make your weiner bigger we would by now have guys on the net taking it to ridiculous extremes with 20 inchers their bodies couldn't support, mofo's passing out from lack of blood when they get a boner, national schlong championships, probably some weiner related version of movember. There wouldn't be any more of those ad's online cause such a product would be mainstream within days.

Also hummer sales would plummet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

OP I have yet to see a thread from you that is not of a sexual nature it is very strange

Rigol wrote: »
    All this stuff about permanently expanding cells, making your weiner bigger and it really working.

Let me tell you, if there was actually a way to make your weiner bigger we would by now have guys on the net taking it to ridiculous extremes with 20 inchers their bodies couldn't support, mofo's passing out from lack of blood when they get a boner, national schlong championships, probably some weiner related version of movember. There wouldn't be any more of those ad's online cause such a product would be mainstream within days.

Also hummer sales would plummet.

Google pe gym. This stuff works, it isn't easy though. You have to first warm up your penis then perform the excercises for 20 minutes or so about 4 or 5 days per week and still it might be 6 months before you gain an inch. Most people wouldn't stick with the routine for that long. It can also be hard to find time alone in your house to jelq for twenty minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

It can also be hard to find time alone in your house to jelq for twenty minutes.

Think back to when you were a teenager:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

For the uninitiated.

http://jelqing.com/

Thanks man now I have to clear my browser history.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭alphabeat

note to self
    dont open that link on a 26 inch widescreen at work

( again )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

I've heard of this.

Don't break your dick. Or do, I wouldn't care.

Ok guys, just a little update on my progress.

I've been doing this for three weeks now and have gained 1/8 of an inch in length and I no increase in girth so far. Will update again in a month or so with my progress.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

I've been doing this for three weeks now and have gained 1/8 of an inch in length and I no increase in girth so far. Will update again in a month or so with my progress.

Keep going! In seven months you'll have a penis. Ok, it'll be an inch long, but that's no hardship.

Wait, are you a guy? I thought jelqing was for women who were doing gender reassignment.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,456 ✭✭✭Blisterman

1/8 inch? Are you sure you're not pushing the ruler a bit harder against your stomach?

Blisterman wrote: »
    1/8 inch? Are you sure you're not pushing the ruler a bit harder against your stomach?

I push it to the bone every time for consistency.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

Well done you.
    'Keep it up'!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

And was the ambient temperature the same each time? You have to ensure all conditions are equal, if you really wish to improve the stature of your microscopic penis.

And was the ambient temperature the same each time? You have to ensure all conditions are equal, if you really wish to improve the stature of your microscopic penis.

Yes I have measured numerous times before and after three weeks of jelqing and the measurements are the same when fully aroused.

For anyone looking for more info there are numerous websites which will help you achieve your jelqing goals. I see this thread developing like the depression thread where all of us phallically challenged men can support eachother.

Yours sincerely,

G

Another update here guys, sorry for keeping you waiting.

My length has now increased by just under a quarter of an inch, I'm also happy to say I've seen girth growth in the past two weeks, just over 1/8 of an inch.

Yours Methodically,

G

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Another update here guys, sorry for keeping you waiting.

My length has now increased by just under a quarter of an inch, I'm also happy to say I've seen girth growth in the past two weeks, just over 1/8 of an inch.

Yours Methodically,

G
    Don't forget your pics for tan11ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭UCDVet

It doesn't work.

• Advertisement

UCDVet wrote: »
    It doesn't work.

If done correctly with warm up and correct technique it does work. My penis is now bigger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

smash wrote: »
    Don't forget your pics for tan11ie.

Haha why thanks for keeping me in mind :D

I'm glad someone had successful results ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

I'm jelqing right now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

My length has now increased by just under a quarter of an inch

Pics or GTFO:P

Although, I'll probably start listening when you reach an inch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

2 months for 1/4 of an inch? You must need it badly OP :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Don't worry about the bloody jelqing or whatever, you've got updoc in your hair!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Furious_George

Don't worry about the bloody jelqing or whatever, you've got updoc in your hair!

Whats upd.....oh no sorry your mistaken that's hair gel

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I don't believe in this thing

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

"Hey everyone, I'm letting you all know that I'm embarking on something that I know you'll never have heard of, but I'll act all blasé as if you know exactly what I mean, and I won't type a word in my intro explaining what it means."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I push it to the bone every time for consistency.

Seriously? Nobody jumped on this?!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement