Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW 13 Match Day Thread

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

Second poor week in a row. Still ahead of my rivals in my money league but it's diminishing.

40 points, 20 of which came from my goalkeeper & 2 defenders. No-one else scored more than 3 (except VP who got 4 in total). One of those weeks.

But still managing to stay ahead of the rest of my rivals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Green arrows all the way.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Green arrows all the way except for in the overall and irish league ???

In the space of 2 weeks ive dropped from 150k to 420k :( Really need to make up some ground over the next week! This is desperate stuff!

Nope all red arrows after leagues finished updating! Thats it for me.... fuck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

34 points. 0 goals, 0 assists and 0 BP's. Oh well...

Dropped from 2,500th at the start of the day to 6,500th, mainly due to Huth/Shawcross etc getting BP's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

Happy with my 48 points :D

Mc0rY.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

richieffff wrote: »
    Happy with my 48 points :D

Mc0rY.png

:eek:Feckit Richie, no offence like but I'd be happy with 48 points from that crew any week, how much is that gang worth?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

3 bonus for huth and 1 for Puncheon turned a poor game week into a slighty less poor game week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

:eek:Feckit Richie, no offence like but I'd be happy with 48 points from that crew any week, how much is that gang worth?

It's my project team, wanted the cheapest possible viable team. They're worth a huge 82.1 million. The worrying thing is they've out scored my main team for two weeks running now....

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

29pts. No goals, assists or bonus points.

All red arrows.

Begovic my highest points scorer with 6.

Onwards and upwards i suppose. Players in my private leagues will get caught out with the mid-week fixtures. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

Have only one player playing away from home for the midweek games so I am expecting a brutal return.

For some reason when most of my team is at home they don't get many points

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

27 points. An all time low.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

27 points. An all time low.

Yes, I got more than someone :pac:

28 for me, ah well, at least we have a quick turnaround to get over this weeks disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

keano_afc wrote: »
    Great start, 0 from Cuellar. Had a feeling this was going to be a bad week and that first game hasn't convinced me I'm wrong.

Prophetic words. I finished with 26 points, one of my lowest totals ever. Sagna dropped which would have got me 6. Begovic was my only scorer. At least I've 2 free transfers this week but I could make 11 if I'm honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Prophetic words. I finished with 26 points, one of my lowest totals ever. Sagna dropped which would have got me 6. Begovic was my only scorer. At least I've 2 free transfers this week but I could make 11 if I'm honest.

Most people scored poorly. I wouldn't get too worried. You won't have too many weekends where all the top players fail to score.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

26 is a perfectly acceptable this gamweek. Many team failed to clear 40. I'd be far more worried if you scored 50 and everyone else scores 90! It's all relative to how your opponent does.

I think alot of the casual players will be burned by the midweek gameweek and everyones squads will be tested.

FutureGuy wrote: »
    26 is a perfectly acceptable this gamweek. Many team failed to clear 40. I'd be far more worried if you scored 50 and everyone else scores 90! It's all relative to how your opponent does.

I think alot of the casual players will be burned by the midweek gameweek and everyones squads will be tested.

I said this a few weeks ago, people are getting carried away with low scores.

It's better to score 26 when the average is 36, than to score 50 when the average is 80. These aren't the week's that make a season. Most managers scoring over 45 this week probably have a bad team and got lucky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

chuffed considering.

down to 200-odd worldwide, but it could've been a fúckload worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

It seems to me that up the top of the overall league there is never too much movement even with poor scores where as ive managed to drop 300k places in 2 weeks :eek:

Was hanging around 150k like a bad smell and have fallen to below 400k with 2 weeks of scores below 40! Really need to hope for a decent return this week to climb back to at least where i was a few ago before the Christmas run or there is no hope for me!

• Advertisement

It's all relative.

I've just slipped to 6,000th, but the distance between myself and 1st in the world is the same as between myself and 555,000th.

Advertisement