If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon Ceol System with Speakers

Options
  • 24-11-2012 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi John,

I am interested in Denon Ceol system (dont know which one to go for) with good speakers to complement it. I am based in Tralee.

Do you do these systems? Can you please quote me delivered price?

Also- Can I give input from my TV to Denon Ceol?

Thanks

Cais

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

This deal was offered yesterday here on Boards by John.

The Piccolo is a really great system and possibly the cutest thing on the planet this side of Bambi - add in the BX2 and it makes a great system (it actually sounds fantastic!)

showimage.php?image=pah01922.jpg&max_width=121&max_height=110

Piccolo / BX2 - normally £549.90 - System price = £449.90 with free shipping..

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭plasmin

This deal was offered yesterday here on Boards by John.

The Piccolo is a really great system and possibly the cutest thing on the planet this side of Bambi - add in the BX2 and it makes a great system (it actually sounds fantastic!)

showimage.php?image=pah01922.jpg&max_width=121&max_height=110

Piccolo / BX2 - normally £549.90 - System price = £449.90 with free shipping..

Thanks Kenny,

Ceol picollo does not have built in wifi. Do you have Denon Ceol with built-in wifi?

Hi Agian Cais

You could also look at the Larger Ceol RCDN8 which I could offer with the same speakers for £549.95 again with free shipping
    http://www.richersounds.com/package/system-savers/mini-hifi-systems/pah01927

Hi Agian Cais

You could also look at the Larger Ceol RCDN8 which I could offer with the same speakers for £549.95 again with free shipping

Hi Kenny,

The link does not work

cais wrote: »
    Hi Kenny,

The link does not work

HMMM :confused:

Its wroking at this end?

I'll post it again for you:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭uphillonly

cais wrote: »
    Thanks Kenny,

Ceol picollo does not have built in wifi. Do you have Denon Ceol with built-in wifi?

Hi Cais, I bought one recently & it does have wifi. It connects fine to my home network.

uphillonly wrote: »

Hi Cais, I bought one recently & it does have wifi. It connects fine to my home network.

Hi Uphill,
    Thank. How do u find this system? What speakers are you using it and is it worth the money?

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.