Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Babysitting in Sligo

• 24-11-2012 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hey everyone,
    I'm a student in Sligo I.T and wish to earn a wee bit of money, so would like to offer to babysit for anybody who may wish for an evening or weekend to themselves, which we all deserve :). I am also currently pregnant, and any bit of interaction with babies or children would also be of great help to me. :) I would only be looking for about 5 an hour for an evening and a weekend would only be 30 from Friday to Sunday, 20 from sat to sunday. As I've said, only a wee bit of money, and the experience would be extremely beneficial for me. I have babysitted for my neighbours before and that always went well. I love kids and I'd consider myself very patient and cheerful which is great for kids. I cook healthy foods and am very trustworthy, but this is for you to see for yourselves! Hoping I can be of help :) message me for my number or email me at <snip>. Thank you :')

Jennifer :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Hi Jennii. you might have more luck posting an advert in the college or tesco, or by putting an advert in the paper.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement