Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Log #2

Options
  • 24-11-2012 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭

Some of you might remember my previous log, I managed to turn €50 into €500 or so over the course of a few weeks, I actually managed to touch the 2k mark at one point, then i had to use the money to pay for rent and life etc, so I took a logging hiatus. So I'm going to give myself a whole huge 10 euro to begin with this time ans see how far I go, I won't just be doing the low odds stuff but I will probably go all in on relatively short odds, for the 1st few bets just to build bankroll.

Bet #1:
    France V Samoa
    Wales V New Zealand
    @1.25 (I can't remember the odds exactly but I'll update it after the matches end)

I'll try to always post my bets pre match, but some might be in play or I'll have forgotten to post them, so in those instances I'll happily add screenshots on request. Wish me luck, its Christmas soon, could do with some spare change :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

good luck with it if you can get a couple of hundred from a tenner you will be doing well;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Thanks, yeah I would indeed, France is already looking very dodgey sadly so I could be down and out after one bet if they don't pull the finger out.

Edit:
    France pull through in the end, but that was a very 50/50 game, bookies had the odds completely wrong..
    Balance: €12.56

Was yoyoing between who to back here pre match, but Bingham is an animal on this format and just gone 2-0 up so decided to take him on the +1.5 handicap @1.16, he has been looking pretty comfortable thus far, even winning the safety battle with Higgins, lets hope it continues.

Total stake for this bet: €12.56
    Potential Return: €14.65

Good lord I had to sweat for that one, Bingham choked twice if not three times at various stages to go 3-0 ahead and then 4-2, eventually fell 4-3 behind, but won frame 8 and with that my bet.

Balance: €14.65

For better or for worse I took Ricky Hatton to win @1.25 he is just about on top, but his opponent isn't exactly a world class fighter.
    Total stake for this bet: €14.65
    Potential Return: €18.31

• Advertisement

Hatton ko'd in round 9 with about 3 seconds left, fight was even before that but he was probably going to lose the 10th anyway, had his chance to win it early but didn't take it. I'll have a second go at this later probably.

Advertisement