Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bassist wanted

• 24-11-2012 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Bassist wanted for cork city based rock covers band to gig in bars in and around the city.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78 ✭✭Crazybassplayer

Hi, Im a 23 year old bass player living in Cork and im looking for a band. I have gear and transport, I also have a Youtube channel where you can see me playing

Here - http://www.youtube.com/user/Crazy3189

What kind of songs are you aiming to play and what is the line up of the band?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9 lovesexy88

Hi there,

Got the gear, experience and transport ... just no band at the moment so very interested :-)

Niall
    087-2424020

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mac2884

lovesexy88 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Got the gear, experience and transport ... just no band at the moment so very interested :-)

Niall
    087-2424020
    Hi niall jim here
    we will be meeting for a rehearsal next week if you are interested.
    Some of the songs we will be practicing are reptilia...the strokes. Miss you...rollin stones. Stay with me...the faces. I will wait...Mumford and sons. Dark end of the street...the commitments. Need your love...fleetwood mac.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9 lovesexy88

Jim,

Was up the walls with work (12 days weeks of 15 hour days!!!) and didn't check boards.ie :-( Maybe we can catch up in the new year? Phone's probably best. btw eclectic collection of songs!!!

Advertisement