Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bin collection Rush

Options
  • 24-11-2012 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Anybody having problems with bins being collected in Rush area?

I put my bins out on Friday morning for collection as usual around 8am and it still hasn't been collected along with a lot of other houses in the estate. I noticed a couple of weeks ago I put them out as usual Friday morning came home that evening bin not collected left it there and the bin truck was around the next morning to collect it. In typical Panda fashion you cannot get anyone on the phone over the weekend and just wondering has anybody else noticed a drop in service lately?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Was there road works in the area? Ours wasn't collected one Friday but when I contacted them they said that the truck couldn't access the road because of Eirgrid ad hoc works. I hadn't thought of that. They collected the following Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭no12

Yes I think you may be right as there is road works on the Skerries road leading up to the estate that must be it, thought it strange that the green bin was collected and the black one wasn't ill ring them Monday morning. Thanks for your help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

If you notice the bin hasnt been collected ring in to panda asap as if any of the trucks are still in the area the person on the end of the phone in panda may be able to convince the driver to go and collect it at the end of the shift. Either way they will put it on a list to be picked up either the nxt day or on sat

Advertisement