Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rolling Tobacco not burning properly

• 24-11-2012 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hi all, I bought a packet of golden virginia tobacco which was very dry from the moment I opened it. I read online that you could help improve this by misting the tobacco and then placing an orange peel in the packet. This worked for maybe a day at most but now the tobacco is very hard to smoke. I have to pull very hard on every drag and it still barely burns. Its very annoying.

Basically I'm wondering if anyone has dealt with this before? And if so can I "fix" the tobacco or am I aswell to just buy another pack?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Sounds like you got it too moist now. Just let the air at it again till it drys out a bit. Mixing it with a fresh pack will help.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I had the same thing last week from the cigarette type pack of Golden Virginia

absolutely hopeless

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭carrollsno1

"cigarette type" golden virginia tell me more

Better living everyone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

"cigarette type" golden virginia tell me more

The handy pack things

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭carrollsno1

just the box with the filters and skins?

Better living everyone

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 57 ✭✭denver62002

you should just buy a new pack tobacco. Would save you time and energy.....

Advertisement