Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cupcake Crisis - Get in the well!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Best holiday you've been on?

Favorite film?

Plaza or Level 4 or Car Wash or rather go to mass than any of the above? ;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Best holiday you've been on?

It technically wasn't a holiday, but for my first week in Vancouver i was such a tourist and did so much touristy crap. It was amazing! Such a beautiful place!

Favorite film?

Watership Down or Neverending Story

Plaza or Level 4 or Car Wash or rather go to mass than any of the above? ;):p
    Jayziz, both absolute dives!! Can i bring a sneaky naggin to mass?

Jayziz, both absolute dives!! Can i bring a sneaky naggin to mass?

Of coarse yeh can naggin might actually make mass interesting, I feel sorry for you Tallaght folk not one decent place to go drinking :p, Clondalkins so much better :p.

Did you visit Whistler while in Vancouver? Never been myself but heard Whistler is savage craic.

What would be the top three things on your bucket list if you were to have one?

Of coarse yeh can naggin might actually make mass interesting, I feel sorry for you Tallaght folk not one decent place to go drinking :p, Clondalkins so much better :p.

It really is crap for boozers! Captain Americas isn't bad, €3 cocktails, but it closes really early. If im ever having a few scoops up my way it's always in a friends house these days.

Did you visit Whistler while in Vancouver? Never been myself but heard Whistler is savage craic.

A big group of us had organised to go to Whistler, but silly me got absolutely ragfaced the night before and was too hungover to go :( everyone else got drunk too.... but they could handle their beer. Saw Grouse though, that was pretty sensational.

What would be the top three things on your bucket list if you were to have one?

Top of my bucket list would be winning the lotto. I need to win the lotto. Then visiting Auswitch, and scuba diving.

Ah yeh was in Captain Americas one year for the Xmas work party wasnt to bad really, better than Cuckoos Nest, Astro Park or Grumpy Jacks all places weve been taken to for the Xmas party yeh my boss knows how to throw a party :pac:.

Whats Grouse? Ive googled it all im getting is a load of pictures of some bird.

Ok so if ya won the lotto what would be the first thing you would do with the money? Not including Auschwitz or scuba diving.

Do you ever get cabin fever sitting in on a Saturday night? Im sick and im still going nuts :o.

• Advertisement

Ah yeh was in Captain Americas one year for the Xmas work party wasnt to bad really, better than Cuckoos Nest, Astro Park or Grumpy Jacks all places weve been taken to for the Xmas party yeh my boss knows how to throw a party :pac:.

Cuckoo's isn't TOO bad I suppose. Going drinking anywhere past the square is generally risky bizniz!

Whats Grouse? Ive googled it all im getting is a load of pictures of some bird.

I could be spelling it wrong, it's a smaller version of Whistler essentially.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grouse_Mountain

Ok so if ya won the lotto what would be the first thing you would do with the money? Not including Auschwitz or scuba diving.

Very first thing I'd do is buy my own place and get out from under my folks' feet! Then I'd sort them out for life, pay off all their debts, give them some pocket money, ruffle their hair and call them my little scamps.

Do you ever get cabin fever sitting in on a Saturday night? Im sick and im still going nuts :o.

I'm all disorientated tonight! My routine is all askew! I don't normally go out on a saturday, but the folks always do so I have a few drinks and watch some movies with himself. But the parentals are going away at stupid o clock in the morning and are using me as an alarm clock. I've been so bored I've just been cleaning all night.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Top of my bucket list would be winning the lotto. I need to win the lotto. Then visiting Auswitch, and scuba diving.

I'd love to visit aushwitz.Had it booked January this year but couldn't make it.But as soon as I get the chance again I'm going.Went scuba diving in Barbados the year we got married over there.would live to do it again but it's too cold over here to even bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Whistler is awesome, and very, very beautiful. Spent 10-11 months there way back! And sorry, but Grouse honestly doesn't have a patch on Whistler!

Anyway questions!

Favourite Christmas movie?

Favourite Christmas song?

Favourite Christmas present you ever got?

(I'm feeling very Christmassy after putting up my tree!)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

I watched both within the last week. The first season was really good,but the new season is just.... wow! It's so twisted!

The new season is rightly ****ed up tbh!!!but it's brilliant!!!

Hellrazer wrote: »
    I'd love to visit aushwitz.Had it booked January this year but couldn't make it.But as soon as I get the chance again I'm going.Went scuba diving in Barbados the year we got married over there.would live to do it again but it's too cold over here to even bother.

I've always had a weird fascination with the concentration camps, my dad is big into WW2 and there was always shows on, or books lying around about the war and the camps. Particularly intrigued by Mengele and his experiments. Probably why I'm so taken with Season 2 of AHS :p

I'd scuba diving in Barbados was amazing! Something i'd love to do. If I ever figure out how to not fry in the sun I'll be over in a flash!

• Advertisement

Whistler is awesome, and very, very beautiful. Spent 10-11 months there way back! And sorry, but Grouse honestly doesn't have a patch on Whistler!

I was slagged relentlessly over missing it!! They all had a great time :(

Anyway questions!

Favourite Christmas movie?

A Muppets Christmas Carol!! Goes on every year, without fail!

Favourite Christmas song?

This little ditty

Favourite Christmas present you ever got?

(I'm feeling very Christmassy after putting up my tree!)

When I got my camera last year it literally left me speechless! Fantastic gift! Putting up my tree next week! Can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

A Spaceman Came Travelling

Also my favourite! :D
    A Muppets Christmas Carol would probably be my third fav Christmas movie, 2nd would be Die Hard, and first National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation! :D

Ah I might only be a blow in to Tallaght due to work but even I know dont drink anywhere past the square or even a few places before it ;), although have heard the Old Mill is ok these days. Cuckoos Nest is grand but not for an Xmas party.

Whats you favorite thing about Christmas? The holidays,giving, recieving presents, Christmas eve, the dinner etc :).

Favorite holiday of the year?

Would you like to get a tattoo done in the more traditional way? i.e not by a tattoo gun.

Also my favourite! :D
    A Muppets Christmas Carol would probably be my third fav Christmas movie, 2nd would be Die Hard, and first National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation! :D

Think id be with ya except replace Home Alone for the Muppets Christmas Carol :D

Ah I might only be a blow in to Tallaght due to work but even I know dont drink anywhere past the square or even a few places before it ;), although have heard the Old Mill is ok these days. Cuckoos Nest is grand but not for an Xmas party.
    The Old Mill isn't too bad in fairness. But it does be absolutely jammers and takes forever to get a drink!

Whats you favorite thing about Christmas? The holidays,giving, recieving presents, Christmas eve, the dinner etc :).

Giving presents! I'd get really excited about it, put a stupid amount of effort into wrapping them, and almost beg people to let me give them to them early :o I love making eggnog too. And baking Christmas treats too. I bloody love Christmas!!

Favorite holiday of the year?

Definitely Christmas :o

Would you like to get a tattoo done in the more traditional way? i.e not by a tattoo gun.

I'm not sure i'd be brave enough tbh, but Id love to see someone else get it done first hand. I'd love to see someone getting some scarification work dome too.

Think id be with ya except replace Home Alone for the Muppets Christmas Carol :D

Nothing can replace the Muppets!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

....and first National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation! :D

Defo my favourite!!!

"I couldn't be more surprised if I woke up and my head was sewn to the carpet!"

"...sh!tter's full...."

So many great lines!!! I love it!!
    Nothing can replace the Muppets!!!!

It's brilliant too!

"Light the lamp, not the rat. Light the lamp, not the rat!" LOL

Since were on about Christmas Movies, for anyone that has Film4 The Muppet Christmas Carol is on at 3 p.m then one of my favorites Scrooged is on at 8 p.m on E4 Bill Murray at his finest :).

Since were on about Christmas Movies, for anyone that has Film4 The Muppet Christmas Carol is on at 3 p.m then one of my favorites Scrooged is on at 8 p.m on E4 Bill Murray at his finest :).
    That's my day sorted!!

That's my day sorted!!

LOL - likewise!! Scrooged rocks!!

"Cross - a thing you nail people to." :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement

LOL - likewise!! Scrooged rocks!!

"Cross - a thing you nail people to." :pac: :pac:

I was gonna pop to the shop and stock up on some goodies for it, but i cant find the bloody car keys :mad: I don't much care for walking in the rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭bigfeller

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Went scuba diving in Barbados the year we got married over there.would live to do it again but it's too cold over here to even bother.

It's not too bad in the summer here. And the diving off the west coast is some of the best in the world. Don't dismiss it so easily - it's definitely worth a go.

I was gonna pop to the shop and stock up on some goodies for it, but i cant find the bloody car keys :mad: I don't much care for walking in the rain.

Ah if it's not too far, it's worth it! Can't beat a good movie, with the fire lit and a stockpile of goodies!! I have some Pringles, chocolate, jellies and Pepsi all ready to go! 10 minutes and counting! :D

Ah if it's not too far, it's worth it! Can't beat a good movie, with the fire lit and a stockpile of goodies!! I have some Pringles, chocolate, jellies and Pepsi all ready to go! 10 minutes and counting! :D

I took a stroll to the shop. It's actually lovely out, cold, but really foggy and spooky. Accidentally came home with booze instead of goodies.... derp...

Accidentally came home with booze instead of goodies.... derp...

Tut, tut, tut. :pac: "Accidentally" :rolleyes: :P

Anyhoo, back to the well thing - if you won the Euromillions, what would you do with it and would you go public?

Plans for next/future tattoos?

I took a stroll to the shop. It's actually lovely out, cold, but really foggy and spooky. Accidentally came home with booze instead of goodies.... derp...

I hate you was doing so well with my no booze ban this weekend, until I read that now all of a sudden I have a craving for a Blue Moon :(, but the film has started im so torn.

What beer and how many did ya get?

Tut, tut, tut. :pac: "Accidentally" :rolleyes: :P

The alcohol just jumped into my hand and refused to get out!

Anyhoo, back to the well thing - if you won the Euromillions, what would you do with it and would you go public?

Don't think i'd go public, you'd have to many creatures crawling out of the wood work. I'd make all my family and close friends comfortable for life.

Plans for next/future tattoos?

Loads of plans! I fear they'll be staying plans for quite some time :(
    I hate you was doing so well with my no booze ban this weekend, until I read that now all of a sudden I have a craving for a Blue Moon :(, but the film has started im so torn.

I'm not even sorry :cool:

What beer and how many did ya get?

I just got a bottle of Captain Morgans Long Island Ice Tea. Was yummy. Himself had some weird craft beer called Galway Hooker. I had a good giggle at that.

Himself had some weird craft beer called Galway Hooker. I had a good giggle at that.

FYP!! :pac: :pac:

*runs....

:D

FYP!! :pac: :pac:

*runs....

:D

Now now, be nice!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

You don't have to answer this one if you don't want to :p But

The skull and roses coverup that Erin did, what was there in the first place and why was it so bad? How long did you have it for? Were you instantly like "Argh nooooooo" etc. ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement