Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cupcake Crisis - Get in the well!

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

You don't have to answer this one if you don't want to :p But

The skull and roses coverup that Erin did, what was there in the first place and why was it so bad? How long did you have it for? Were you instantly like "Argh nooooooo" etc. ?

Originally it was a little black skull with pink crossbones and a pink bow on the outside of my ankle. The design wasn't bad, if a bit childish :o, but imo the execution was terrible. The colour was really bad and the bow was uneven. I just grew to really hate it over the years, got it when i was 18, got it covered 4 years later! It was kind of a bad size tattoo for where it was too. But, it all worked out in the end, i couldn't love my cover up more!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

How have you found youtr time in the well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

How have you found youtr time in the well?
    Yiz are a very quiet bunch :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

****cicles, I forgot you were down there!
    Here's a ladder, climb on out!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement