Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song Wars 20: We Will Rock You Vs My Generation

• 24-11-2012 10:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭

In Song Wars 19 Holy Diver beat Crazy Train by about 2 votes 20-18. For this one, in respect to Freddie i've gone with one involving Queen. This one will focus on Rock anthems We Will Rock You by Queen and My Generation by The Who.

Both songs of course are quite well known Rock anthems, it's hard not to know or of heard them before. We Will Rock You has been played so many times and has been used in many scenarios, and My Generation is iconic.

Anyway my choice goes to We Will Rock You. It's easily a great song to sing along to, and good for putting you in the fighting spirit. But it's pretty good nonetheless, for something so basic.

Which song do you prefer? 17 votes

We Will Rock You
    0% 0 votes
    My Generation
    100% 17 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

We Will Rock You for me.

My Generations sounds more dated than it, and for me I need to be more in the mood to enjoy MG than WWRY.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭ush

We Will Rock You - Fast Version

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Neither.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 133 ✭✭zombiepaw

my generation, definitely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Queen ftw.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

Thought it was limp bizkits my generation, I am disappoint

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭Dark Artist

We Will Rock You, no contest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭triggermortis

I personally prefer the faster version of We Will Rock You, but I've just taught my 3 year old to play the album version on the drums so I've heard it 20 times a day for the last 2 months now.

Advertisement