Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick of eircom!!

• 24-11-2012 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭

Im really sick of eircom at this stage always having problems like the internet not working for days at a time and I am just wondering is there any other companys that provide unlimited downloads around the mayo/connaught area?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

DavidMelv wrote: »
    Im really sick of eircom at this stage always having problems like the internet not working for days at a time and I am just wondering is there any other companys that provide unlimited downloads around the mayo/connaught area?

No matter what any company may claim nobody provides unlimited downloads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

May not be true. I have unlimited downloads from Eircom. It's a business connection, not the cheapest but it is unlimited and I've even rang them to verify it and they've said yes it is unlimited. See 600GB in August. I just download as I like.

230062.PNG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭DavidMelv

Just wondering do you have the black or silver router because they are sending me out a black one i should have i by monday or tuesday

Advertisement