Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pogues

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

nm wrote: »
    Real pity there's no Dublin gig for Christmas this year, only doing the one night and its in London :mad:

They are a London band, like...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Love The Pogues. More a fan of their faster/punier stuff.

This clip is class

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

I just posted this in the Maccoll thread. Seems appropriate here too:

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭whymeagain

kingtiger wrote: »
    haven't listened to The Pogues in many years and just stated listing to "Rom Sodomy & Lash" and have to give it to McGowan the mans a poet with some beauty in his lyrics

Anyone with me on this?

love "Rainy Night In Soho"
    heard damien demsey murder that song on ray darcy this morning jesus he`s terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TopBombing

The Pogues are superb, so many great songs, I never tire of listening to them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭dasdog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

They've announced 4 UK shows in December this year. Wonder if theres any chance of a Dublin gig being added.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

A year on and no Christmas gigs at all this year. The end might be nigh I fear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

can't understand how they have never played at the electic picnic. they'd be class at it

Advertisement