Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 RROD Xboxes, Reflow, Any point ?

Options
  • 25-11-2012 7:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

Hi.

I have two xbox 360s (20GB non HDMI) and 120GB Elite. Both died with RROD, E74 and 0020 respectively. I've been offer a rate of €100 to reball the two of them. Is it worth have them repaired in peoples opinion. Obviously the design flaw still exists as slims are now having the same issue so I was thinking a reball of what are two very low usage xboxs as to dump them would be such a waste.

Reball or new xbox..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Hi.

I have two xbox 360s (20GB non HDMI) and 120GB Elite. Both died with RROD, E74 and 0020 respectively. I've been offer a rate of €100 to reball the two of them. Is it worth have them repaired in peoples opinion. Obviously the design flaw still exists as slims are now having the same issue so I was thinking a reball of what are two very low usage xboxs as to dump them would be such a waste.

Reball or new xbox..

As long as its a reball, & not a reflow, seems a decent price for two consoles. As you said, Slims are no stranger to RROD's either. Is there any warranty with the repair?

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭peter_dublin

Yes it's reball on both, 9 months warranty.
    Think I will go ahead so, the Elite for example had less than 200 hours
    use on it in four years.

Thanks.

Advertisement