Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

keeps logging me out

Options
  • 25-11-2012 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭

every time i close the browser ( dolphin ) on the smart phone it logs me out of boards and i have to log back in when i want to post. i have the browser set to delete history on exiting but it only started logging me out recently.
    long story short i want to stay logged into boards all the time.
    any ideas ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Neil

the delete history setting sounds a bit suspect, it may be deleting cookies on exit (which is want we use to remember you).

try turning it off and see does the problem still exist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

no , no joy.it's weird because a week ago i didn't have this problem. now even when i get an email saying someone has replied to you're post and i click on the link, it says thread closed. it never did that before.

crazygeryy wrote: »
    no , no joy.it's weird because a week ago i didn't have this problem. now even when i get an email saying someone has replied to you're post and i click on the link, it says thread closed. it never did that before.
    That's another issue entirely that we are aware of and hope to get it fixed ASAP.

The issue where clicking the link on a touch enabled device and getting the message "thread is closed" should now be fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

I've tried every thing re the logging me out problem. if you have any other suggestions is appreciate it. it's putting me off even looking at boards.
    i even tried reinstalling the browser on the phone.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement