Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

legal consulting

• 25-11-2012 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

A pregnant woman was beaten to miscarry by the security in a supermarket causes she stolen a pot of milk power.
    The story is not happened here, but what should the pregnant woman do if the following case happened around you,can you guys give her some advice or your first reaction about this issue.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

What does 'pregnant woman was beaten to abortion' mean? Do you mean miscarriage?

What country?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ccd3noidea

juan.kerr wrote: »
    What does 'pregnant woman was beaten to abortion' mean? Do you mean miscarriage?

What country?
    yeah ,miscarriage.
    the country is the one i used to love so much, i thought she is a country with perfect law, but unfortunately, everytime ,when i read the news , see those kinds odd things happened, i would always have the strange feeling ,quoting comments from the people who follows that thread ,unexpectedly , the majority are feeling happy and comment as follow shown
    1:she is deserved to be beaten, even she knows she is pregnant, if not beat this kind of theif ,who should be beaten to warn those rampant thieves
    2:She can not earn the enough money to buy milk power,how dare she give birth to new baby
    3:She use the advantage of being pregnant to steal, cause even the police arrests her, they can dothing but only do oral warning , so she is deserved to be beatedn

i cannot understand those comment from that thread which makes me sad and dont know what to say, just share the topic here, hoping to get kinds of justice

Nigeria?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭HeyThereDeliah

OP you talking about Ireland?

Nigeria?
    no ,just the place,not important

• Advertisement

Pakistan?

OP you talking about Ireland?
    no, not in ireland definitly, i know you guys are lucky enough to have sound law and perfect justice, god bless you, i have a kind of feeling, that is called envy:)

Pakistan?
    lol, please , come on, even if you have the corret name, what can you do to help that lady? or

Did she contact the police?

ccd3noidea wrote: »
    no, not in ireland definitly, i know you guys are lucky enough to have sound law and perfect justice, god bless you, i have a kind of feeling, that is called envy:)

She should not be stealing and you would need to provide proof of what happened.

Without a link the thread is useless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

lol, please , come on, even if you have the corret name, what can you do to help that lady? or

Nothing, we can do nothing.

Woman needs to contact the police.

I hope she isn't angling to claim asylum here anyway.

The police considered the larceny established, cause she is pregnant , so they decide to postpone the detain, but to the case whether she is beated to miscarry , is still under investigation

I hope she isn't angling to claim asylum here anyway.
    relax , ,she can not afford the ticket even if claiming asylum here, btw, i dont know her, that's it

Fr_Dougal wrote: »

sure , that's the best way to figure it out ,i think

She should not be stealing and you would need to provide proof of what happened.

Without a link the thread is useless.
    i promise ,it is the lasted news on the website in my country, and u cannot understand the language there ,also, u are not willing to learn the language in order to know the news

relax , ,she can not afford the ticket even if claiming asylum here, btw, i dont know her, that's it

Hopefully she won't turn up on our doorstep. I smell a setup here, like the Pamela Izevbekhai debacle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,471 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Hopefully she won't turn up on our doorstep. I smell a setup here, like the Pamela Izevbekhai debacle.

How is posting on boards going to help with an asylum case?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

i know you guys are lucky enough to have sound law and perfect justice,

:pac:

You are obviously new to After Hours

Stick around a while

kneemos wrote: »
    hahaha,agree with u ,at least she needs to find a legal expert :)
    Again ,i have to claim in this thread, no offend , no other special purpose,
    just show my personal feeling on this case, wishing to discuss what's your first reaction to this case
    That's it

• Advertisement

mikemac1 wrote: »
    :pac:

You are obviously new to After Hours

Stick around a while
    First time to use forum 2bhonest:)

next day in the morning ,when you open ur door, suprise! the pregnant lady standing outside :) please ,please , its interesting ,isnt?
    so i guess ,u first reaction to this ,u r afraid or hate those special people with obviously purpose such as claiming asylum

kneemos wrote: »

I don't know yet, but am suspicious. Attept to set a precendent, raising awareness etc.

Very strange that someone from a country they won't name is a first time poster on such an unusual topic on a Irish based forum. Doesn't add up.

next day in the morning ,when you open ur door, suprise! the pregnant lady standing outside :) please ,please , its interesting ,isnt?
    so i guess ,u first reaction to this ,u r afraid or hate those special people with obviously purpose such as claiming asylum

I know enough about the asylum process to know that the majority of the applications are bogus.

I don't know yet, but am suspicious. Attept to set a precendent, raising awareness etc.

Very strange that someone from a country they won't name is a first time poster on such an unusual topic on a Irish based forum. Doesn't add up.
    Yes ,totally agree with ur opinion:)
    U are suitable to be a quliafied immiration officer ,i guess
    Obviously , u got the wrong answer , if this thread makes u feel anxious , please make a phone call to whatever place to say ,warning ,there will be a new refugee in our country!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

What the hell is going on here?

Yes ,totally agree with ur opinion:)
    U are suitable to be a quliafied immiration officer ,i guess
    Obviously , u got the wrong answer , if this thread makes u feel anxious , please make a phone call to whatever place to say ,warning ,there will be a new refugee in our country!!!

Good suggestion. I'll do that, and point them to your story here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Confused! So you want us to debate an incident that happened "somewhere" that we have no details for? :confused:
    I really don't understand the point of this thread.

i promise ,it is the lasted news on the website in my country, and u cannot understand the language there ,also, u are not willing to learn the language in order to know the news

Your country is?

I don't need learn the language to know the news. Google translate will do that for me.

Why ask here? What's the irish interest in the story that there is no proof for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,471 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Considering he won't even tell us the country I don't fancy his chances of raising awareness.I wouldn't be surprised if there was a twist in the tale though in fairness.

MagicSean wrote: »
    What the hell is going on here?
    I have no idea, obviously, i should not post this thread i guess ,that makes all the people start to feel anxious, my apology

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Big Bottom

What a horrible story that security guard should be jailed for life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

OP - have you heard about the recent case in this country where a pregnant woman who was miscarrying was refused treatment (that is considered best medical practice) by reason of the foetus having a heartbeat even though the pregnancy was never going to be viable. The husband was told that treatment that would have was not possible because 'this is a catholic country' . The woman eventually miscarried and died from septicimia ....

Oh ya and the constitution of this country would have allowed for the woman to recieve treatment but the law was never enacted so are you sure this country has Sound law and perfect Justice???

Neither is there any need to be envious tbh - as outlined above we allow pregnant women to die in this country - they don't even need to have committed any crime!

Would your country accept refugees from this pox ridden country by any chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

I have no idea, obviously, i should not post this thread i guess ,that makes all the people start to feel anxious, my apology

OP - I would not take such rudeness to heart. There are those here that would also advocate strapping women to beds so that they will be forced to endure a pregnancy against their will.

Do you have any other information you could offer concerning this story?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Sorry we can't give you legal advice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Fr_Dougal wrote: »

Is there anything to be said for having another mass?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement