Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panda another bill

Options
  • 25-11-2012 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Im really mad over Panda , when i singned up for their collection I paid for the full year . Now im after getting another bill of €75 , it seems like their price went up 50%. Anyone got this ? What do you think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

How much did you pay at the start

• Registered Users Posts: 32 jmcturk

On the bill i recieved from panda it says that it is staggering bills so not all are due in January 2014 so your paying for 3/4 of year as its 100 a year and in August you will recieve a bill for the year.
    Have a look at the letter they sent it explains it.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭spring21

jmcturk wrote: »
    On the bill i recieved from panda it says that it is staggering bills so not all are due in January 2014 so your paying for 3/4 of year as its 100 a year and in August you will recieve a bill for the year.
    Have a look at the letter they sent it explains it.
    Thanks for that !

Advertisement