Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How the trout fishing

Options
  • 25-11-2012 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

I was not fishing for trout in ages. just wondering hows your year geting on.is anyone stockie bashing . Im thinking of going for some Rainbow trout soon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭ba

me neither but i folded last weekend and went to Annamoe Lake in Co Wicklow. Lake is packed with fish, 4 acres and there must be 400-600 rainbows in it. I'll definitely go back as surroundings are beautiful and drive enjoyable. There's a cabin there where you can get flies and a mug of tea too.

Picture of fish my brother caught with a bead head lime dancer trout lure, precisely 1lb.

378822_10151180226479261_771678273_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Eriesniper

ba wrote: »
    me neither but i folded last weekend and went to Annamoe Lake in Co Wicklow. Lake is packed with fish, 4 acres and there must be 400-600 rainbows in it. I'll definitely go back as surroundings are beautiful and drive enjoyable. There's a cabin there where you can get flies and a mug of tea too.

Picture of fish my brother caught with a bead head lime dancer trout lure, precisely 1lb.

378822_10151180226479261_771678273_n.jpg
    Very nice fish :).

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭dvae

this year has been the best year Ive had for trout ever.
    whilst i mostly spent my time salmon fishing, i was picking up lovely brownies
    for second prize.
    i got a lot of par and trout to about half lbs, but when salmon were running i
    was getting trout 2, 3, and occasionally 4 lbs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭ba

very nice, where would the salmon be running? There are some really big fish in Annamoe, up to 12lb i've been told !

Advertisement