Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E Reader/Tablet - Which one??

Options
  • 25-11-2012 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi, So my 11 year daughter announced that she would like a Kindle Fire HD for her birthday, which is next month. I was going to order this through Amazon but having read some thread's saying she won't be able to download/use Apps here in Ireland (really can't see the point in getting the Kindle Fire, if she isn't going to be able to use it to it's full potential) I am now thinking of just getting her a standard EReader or Tablet ........but which one?? Would love to hear which one's you guys would recommend. As you can tell I am not really up with this type of technology so would apprectiate your help! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭zara100

Hi just wondering if you had any luck with choosing a tablet as i am also looking to buy one for my daughter
    thanks
    Hi, So my 11 year daughter announced that she would like a Kindle Fire HD for her birthday, which is next month. I was going to order this through Amazon but having read some thread's saying she won't be able to download/use Apps here in Ireland (really can't see the point in getting the Kindle Fire, if she isn't going to be able to use it to it's full potential) I am now thinking of just getting her a standard EReader or Tablet ........but which one?? Would love to hear which one's you guys would recommend. As you can tell I am not really up with this type of technology so would apprectiate your help! Thanks

Advertisement