Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to stay motivated-Take 4

Options
  • 25-11-2012 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Am 27 height 5 10" weight 70kg.

Starting this log as hoping it will keep me motivated. Have tried three times before to get into a fitness regime but haven't ever managed to keep it going :(

Looking to increase fitness by jogging and get my physique in shape through 2/3 gym sessions a week on the days i am not jogging.

Diet will also be tracked on here in the hope of forcing me to refrain from eating the rubbish i have gotten into the habit of eating lately.

Goal 1: Sub 55 minute 10km.
    Goal 2: To be determined after i speak to someone in the gym.

So without further ado here goes.

DAY 1:
    Excercise

30 Minute jog.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Zymurgist

DAY 2:
    Exercise

5k on the treadmill.

Forced myself under 30 minutes by upping the speed intermittently so came in at 29:25.

Diet
    Needs work!!

Brekkie was just a glass of orange juice in the house then a coffee on the walk to work. (i slept in so couldn't sit down to eat anything)

An apple and a banana

Lunch: Hot chicken roll.

Dinner: 2 small venison steaks, mashed potatoes and roast sweet potatoes.

Going shopping in a while to get some food in, so i can eat better for the remainder of the week.

Advertisement