Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dave Sexton RIP

• 25-11-2012 4:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Had to google tbh...

Rip

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭secman

Rest in peace. Have a brother with the same name, got a fright !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,789 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Pretty good career in fairness. RIP.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Sexton

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,318 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

RIP

I remember watching that amazing FA Cup final versus Arsenal in '79. What a gripping finish to the game and such a pity for Sexton (& Man United) that he did not get the trophy. Sexton signed some of the great Man United players of the era

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

Had to google tbh...

Rip

I'm sure you won't be the only one. The fact that he is United's third most recent manager shows you just how long Fergie has been there.
    I started following United just before Big Ron took over when I was around eight, so I don't have many memories of him. He got United close to Liverpool one season as far as I remember. RIP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

RIP.

Came in and did OK at United, but unlucky.

Advertisement