Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Times Hobbit Poster?

Options
  • 25-11-2012 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

Last week it said in The Sunday Times that this week there was a free giant poster of The Hobbit.

Anybody get this poster as it wasn't in my paper ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dirtyden

vicwatson wrote: »
    Last week it said in The Sunday Times that this week there was a free giant poster of The Hobbit.

Anybody get this poster as it wasn't in my paper ???

The shop will probably still have them. In many cases especially with sunday papers the added extras and supplements need to be put together by the shop and sometimes someone does not do it. Happened me in my local shop where I was missing a free book that should have came with the times, asked the owner and he pulled one from the back and apologised profusely and blamed one of his teenage staff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I think sometimes they keep them seperate intentionally to stop them from being stolen out of the papers, and whoever served you probably just forgot to give you yours

Advertisement