Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster Printing

Options
  • 25-11-2012 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭

Hello,

Well, I brought two tickets from ticketmaster as a present, using there ticketfast option. I received the email and was wondering if I could go to a ticketmaster shop and get them to print the tickets? Would give a more genuine / nicer touch than two pieces of printed paper.

Sorry if you dont understand what I mean.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

The format that they send those tickets in is a full A4 sheet, I dont think the shop could print a regular ticket in replacement, just print them yourself on good quality paper and present them in a nice wallet/ card, I have done it before, the ticket to the gig will supersede any format it is presented in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Im afraid not, Ticketfast is the format offered so people cant print off their tickets instantly, if you need actual tickets you would of needed to choose standard tickets by delivery, but as the other poster has said, I'm sure after receiving a ticket to the gig they will be quite excited and not worried as to how the actual ticket looks.

Advertisement