Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Embarrassing jobs ?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

luckyfrank wrote: »
    feck ya'll southside snobs holier than thou ye dont live in the real world, any real irish bloke wouldnt be caught dead delivering pizza, its a loser job for foreigners and ye all know it
    What you do for a living Frank?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

Frank isn't a troll, he's an idiot, possibly a young teenager, who thinks that behaviour is what makes an adult cool.

This is what he is, alright. He's also racist, as his last post indicates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

kfallon wrote: »
    We're still waiting for you to tell us what you do for a living
    i deliver pizza's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

feck ya'll southside snobs holier than thou ye dont live in the real world, any real irish bloke wouldnt be caught dead delivering pizza, its a loser job for foreigners and ye all know it

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭whitesands

I remember saying to my bird that i do take away deliveres to make extra cash, she nearly died, she said imagine i saw some of my mates or hers with that stupid cap, jesus id die with embarrasment
    You just made this up didn't you???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

Im not a racist never said a racist word on this site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

i deliver pizza's

But not to you or your bird's friends, right? And def not in the cap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 778 ✭✭✭jessiejam

I think thats where your wrong. A real Irish bloke would do anything than see his family go cold or hungry, whether its shoveling sh1t or delivering pizza. Maybe its time you grew up stopped the coke and stoped the name calling.
    What did you say you did again?.... oh thats right you didn't... pizza delivery ... ya right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Frank. This really is a stupid thread you've started. It's even bad for AH. I run my own business, but I used to deliver pizzas and had no problem doing it. Two of my my mates slagged me in the pub in front of all their Lidl co workers because I was then working as a door to door sales person. The tone changed when I produced my weekly income cheque in excess of 2.5k. Pizza delivery can see some decent money being earned too if you're not a misery guts. Most fast food delivery people I meet are usually quite upbeat. Certainly beats being a loser posting stupid threads on the internet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,276 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

i lied i never hit her but i did punch him, i was suicidel cause i was coming down from coke and im on anti D's

Yikes, that is embarrassing.
    Imagine if the pizza boy had seen you?

Mod

Luckyfrank banned for trolling

Bipolar joe banned for personal abuse

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement