Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Build me my 1200€ computer

Options
  • 25-11-2012 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hello boardsies, i need to request something out of you today as it's coming close to the time of me ordering and building my first computer. I know how to do my bits and bobs such as building the computer and setting it up and such but when it comes to picking the parts and such not so good.

The computer will be used for : General daily use, high end gaming, possibly software such unity and rendering movies and such.

I've already got my 1080p monitor (1920x1080).

I need the mouse (Preferably wired and gamer mouse), Speakers (Logitech?) Keyboard (Razer or logitech) in that budget aswell.

Feel free to post suggestions along with the ideas for the build :)

1. What is your budget? 1200€

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? Gaming, Rendering, Software development possibly

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? Yes, Windows 8 please.

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? No.

5. Do you need a monitor? No.

5b. If no, what resolution is your current monitor and do you plan to upgrade in the near future? 1920x1080 and no.

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? Mouse, Speakers, Keyboard, Possibly Card reader.

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? Maybe

8. How can you pay? Visa Debit, Paypal or Bank transfer.

9. When are you purchasing? Around mid December if the site allows that.

Comments

Advertisement